Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
franzvong

Kiku Matsuri - Pledge your allegiance

86 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Ishi Tonu said:

Survey says.......

X X X

When it comes to a choice of clothes off or on my wife would confirm I go all "Jerry McGuire" and start yelling "Show me the bootyyyyyy!"

I still have plenty of imagination left for other stuff.

TMI?

Extra points for a Family Feud reference.

Richard Dawson and I approve 😁😁

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Zetsubou said:

Headcanon accepted: Scorpions actually all have horrible tells in their eyes and need a constant distraction so they can keep their cover

This isn't just headcanon - the story of Bayushi's first mask was litterally that his mouth and eyes told two different things, so he wore a mask to cover one of them.  Kachiko's mask doesn't cover either, so she takes further precaution with a distracting kimono to the same effect.  Basically she "fails to wear a kimono" because she fails to wear a mask...  Meanwhile Shoju wears a full body covering mask, but that is more to be polite than to enable his lying.  He's one ugly mofo

Edited by shosuko

43 minutes ago, Ishi Tonu said:

Survey says.......

X X X

When it comes to a choice of clothes off or on my wife would confirm I go all "Jerry McGuire" and start yelling "Show me the bootyyyyyy!"

I still have plenty of imagination left for other stuff.

TMI?

Yes. But different strokes, different folks

3 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

Yes. But different strokes, different folks

Ewwwwww

You said strokes.....heh heheh

Seriously though if leaving it to the imagination is your thing then Dragon is a good choice.  

For all this time Dragon Clan has been building this reputation as being philosophical and introspective when really they are just saying weird stuff to stall so they can picture you naked. ;)

That's why Mitsu is considered such an odd duck for walking around in his underoos all the time.

Mitsu: "Just giving the people what they want"

Yokuni, eyes white, starts to seize, then speaks: "Prophecy says to put some clothes on"

Mitsu: "What are clothes?"

Yokuni: "Well played Mitsu, well played"

2 minutes ago, Ishi Tonu said:

Ewwwwww

You said strokes.....heh heheh

Seriously though if leaving it to the imagination is your thing then Dragon is a good choice.  

For all this time Dragon Clan has been building this reputation as being philosophical and introspective when really they are just saying weird stuff to stall so they can picture you naked. ;)

That's why Mitsu is considered such an odd duck for walking around in his underoos all the time.

Mitsu: "Just giving the people what they want"

Yokuni, eyes white, starts to seize, then speaks: "Prophecy says to put some clothes on"

Mitsu: "What are clothes?"

Yokuni: "Well played Mitsu, well played"

Pretty sure my one AEG box that decided to represent the dragon by having naked women on it, says otherwise.

1 minute ago, RandomJC said:

Pretty sure my one AEG box that decided to represent the dragon by having naked women on it, says otherwise.

ALL the clans should be that lucky.

RandomJC likes this

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, twinstarbmc said:

I thought they were going to announce the street date??

I knooooow. On Twitter they said this quarter, so it has been narrowed down to September. I'm thinking the weekend of the 30th or 23rd. The 15th would be awesome and be about a month after Gen Con.

Edited by Shu2jack

Just now, Shu2jack said:

I knooooow. On Twitter they said this quarter, so it has been narrowed down to September. I'm thinking the weekend of the 30th or 23rd. The 15th would be awesome and be about a month after Gen Con.

What? They changed their mind again? XD Not that I'd mind this quarter...

Just now, Wintersong said:

What? They changed their mind again? XD Not that I'd mind this quarter...

I think more along the lines Q4 was guaranteed, but now with shipping and what not they know they will have it by a set date in September.