Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pitsch

ID9 Seeker Droid and Seventh SisterID9 Seeker Droid and Seventh Sister

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

465x640.png.d79de9ee69c34bbb807f952a4ed1d6f0

465x640.png.bedda61970e94bed964d5c3ff70d06c2

Not that excited for her, personally, but boy would I want a full bleed print of that card.  The artwork is excellent.

Edited by Krazed
pitsch and blackholexan like this

I really like the design space here. Puts another good combo option out there instead of the typical beat sticks.

2 minutes ago, gokubb said:

She may make General Grievous playable. Gives access to Leadership and the dice mesh really well. Excited to see if there's a different red melee character that she can pair with. 

FN-2199 

The Recreator likes this

Looking at the droids more, wish they could resolve together. Its it staircases down as they resolve separate. I dont think it is worth the cost when you will average 1-2 on each side, even with multiple activations and such. 

It's an interesting decision to put Seventh Sister in the game instead of The Grand Inquisitor.

I like the idea of the droid but I also wish they resolved together, I can see how 9 damage or 9 shields could get out of hand but it seems like they should give it a shot first given the randomness of the game and the large amount of removal.

34 minutes ago, RybackStun said:

It's an interesting decision to put Seventh Sister in the game instead of The Grand Inquisitor.

Do we know any of the other Blue villains for sure?  The Grand Inquisitor could be in there, just as a rare.  Jyn was a rare, so I don't think name recognition is the be-all and end-all of rarity.

Interesting cards. Not sure how great the droid will be, although that chain idea is interesting.

And, for a personal dig based on emotion: She seems like another well costed villain character. I bet the same character in hero blue would be 16/20.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Stu35 said:

Interesting cards. Not sure how great the droid will be, although that chain idea is interesting.

And, for a personal dig based on emotion: She seems like another well costed villain character. I bet the same character in hero blue would be 16/20.

This hits too close to home...

Though her Hero cost would probably be 13/16

Edited by Traxlenak

4 minutes ago, Traxlenak said:

This hits too close to home...

Though her Hero cost would probably be 13/16

Yeah, I could see that.  Or maybe 13/17, based on the similarities between her die and Luminara/Qui-Gon.

Thematically, it's nice that you normally could get three of the seeker droids into your pool (since in the Rebels series, there's three of them). Although I guess you could ruin it with Price of Failure and get four...

I think it would be awesome if Fifth Brother shows up, costing 12/16. That would be a great deck! I guess it's a fair bet that "Spinning Double-Bladed Lightsaber" will be a non-unique upgrade card, and "Lightsaber Helicopter" will be an event...

The fact that she's a legendary makes me sad though, because it probably means both Maul and the Grand Inquisitor will be excluded from this series, since they probably have to be legendaries as well.

Stone37 likes this

How to understand the text on droid card in italics? 

For example, there are 3 dice in a pool with melee symbol. So, i can resolve all 3 together with 6 damage(3+2+1), or 

i  can resolve only 1 in a turn?

36 minutes ago, aldolgiy said:

How to understand the text on droid card in italics? 

For example, there are 3 dice in a pool with melee symbol. So, i can resolve all 3 together with 6 damage(3+2+1), or 

i  can resolve only 1 in a turn?

You can resolve them all within one action, however you resolve them one at a time. So yes, the first one will be value 3, the second value 2, the last value 1.

Anyway, first thought: If Heroes don't get AT LEAST one 14 point fighter, FFG can go **** themselves. Her basic combat stats are very solid for 14 points. I'm not sure that the extra Droids are worth it, but even without them she's playable. Now please, give us this kind of character in Heroes.

6 hours ago, Abyss said:

You can resolve them all within one action, however you resolve them one at a time. So yes, the first one will be value 3, the second value 2, the last value 1.

Anyway, first thought: If Heroes don't get AT LEAST one 14 point fighter, FFG can go **** themselves. Her basic combat stats are very solid for 14 points. I'm not sure that the extra Droids are worth it, but even without them she's playable. Now please, give us this kind of character in Heroes.

I want to like this more than once.

Villains have a couple of 13-15 point elite characters that can stand up in a fight and give them real deckbuilding options. 

Heroes have basically none. It's ridiculous.

Heros: "look at our five dice list now that we have ezra!"
Villians: "hold our beer" (ekrennic/7thsister)

Posted (edited)

Yeah,  now that we've seen Ahsoka is a legendary as well as Mace Windu, giving blue heroes two legendary characters, I think it's very likely that we'll see blue villains get two legendaries now too. I'm hoping the second one is the Grand Inquisitor. I guess I just never really liked Maul that much. (And I think the Fifth Brother might just be rare)

Edited by Kieransi
blackholexan likes this