Arkanta974

Vaksai (News)

Just now, Biophysical said:

It's slightly annoying that they made an almost Assault Missiles card (same intent of effect) with about three times the text and way more different mechanics.  

sadly it's a bit more complicated since it happens after the effect resolves

might honestly be too clunky and end up ******* the card over unless you can concetrate fire

2 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

sadly it's a bit more complicated since it happens after the effect resolves

might honestly be too clunky and end up ******* the card over unless you can concetrate fire

Right, it's the same broad game effect, "punish ships close together".  It's just way more clunky.

That missile is good enough to use without the condition...what the? lol. I fully expected that to be a pitiful attack, cheaply costed, but applied that harpooned card.

Also, Captain Jostero, i see some trolllolololol tactics with him lol. BMST to action-damage something after he's already tokened up (higher than 4 isnt that hard) and bam he immediately attacks them, ideally before they have activated.

1 minute ago, Joe Boss Red Seven said:

CAN YOU JUST LIKE STUFF... EVAH?!

:angry:

I love the SCURRG

and Thweek

Captain whatshisface seems neato because he works with bombs

doesn't mean I have to like everything, especially when it's pretty dang clunky

Edited by ficklegreendice

Unless you wanna run more than 2 kfighters (why...) im not seeing a reason to get multiples of this box.

Theres 2 of everything unique to this box (and 2 PRS which is in the CROC only atm). Starvipers and Kfighters are still rather expensive if you are using the named variations, there might be some triple viper or kfighter combo that works but i highly doubt it works well enough to justify bumping Fenn off that third ship slot

Also, pretty apparent they don't actually read the forums, or else they'd never be recommending to new players to go check them out :lol:

We also got a glimpse of how the Vaksai Title lends new customization options to the Kihraxz fighter, and fans in our community forums responded with a field day's worth of theorycrafting new ship and squadron builds. Accordingly, we'll continue this theorycrafting in today's article, even as we look at more of the new Kihraxz fighter pilots and upgrades.

Also, agreed. 

Harpoon is just a super complicated Assault Missile, in effect, and if it is viable will just totally replace Assault Missile.

Jostero seems pretty dumb.  Did Scum need a mini-Dengar?  Have we not yet learned that letting a 3-Die  ship attack twice per round under certain conditions leads to problems...?