hengst2404

First Time question

How much is the starter set usually? Online I have seen it for 50-60 dollars, but I thought it was cheaper. Is this because I am between reprints? I saw the Dunwitch expansion is shipping now but I am still impatiently waiting for the FFG core set. Hopefully they release enough for me to buy 2 of them.

have you had a good look around as other stores may have stock, I just checked a uk store and they had 10 copies in stock at 39 dollars.

would not work for you due to exorbitant shipping but it may be worth looking around...

20 hours ago, hengst2404 said:

How much is the starter set usually? Online I have seen it for 50-60 dollars, but I thought it was cheaper. Is this because I am between reprints? I saw the Dunwitch expansion is shipping now but I am still impatiently waiting for the FFG core set. Hopefully they release enough for me to buy 2 of them.

MSRP is $40 in the US. More than $40 is a markup due to scarcity. The reprint should drop the price back down at most sellers.

Lol I feel a bit foolish that I didn't at least check my local gameshops. Being in the DC area I do have several choices. I will try and call them this week and see if I luck out. Hopefully either that will pan out or the ones on the boat will arrive and be ready to ship. I am anxious to get these!!! Thanks for the advice!