Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Traxlenak

Guess who's left!

32 posts in this topic

So we can now basically confirm what Ahsoka's her dice is, its 2 melee, 2 melee Something, 1 shield, 1 Resource. And her ability "after you activate this character for the first time each round, you may spend resources equal to the number of something just rolled to ready her...... Number of dice???? just rolled either way that's bonkers crazy and I will not be surprised if she is our 6th 20 point hero character.

10 hours ago, Mep said:

As per the presentation, it is spend resources equal to the number of dice rolled to ready her.

Ya that seems kind of crazy good, as 1 dice character you can spend 1 resource for what looks like a pretty good die, at 2 dice you can spend all the resources for a turn for both of her dice back. Honestly I actually think you dont really WANT to play upgrades on her unless they are crazy powerful because it will make it harder to spend resources on her pretty good dice as it is. Honestly the little we have seen of her dice I would not be surprised if she had an aggro deck build around using her ability every turn instead of playing anything but cheap upgrades on whoever you partner her with.

Yeah, Ahsoka needs a good resource generating partner but you wouldn't want, or need to put upgrades on her.

Posted (edited)

Not as much a guess as something I think would be fun: the Assault Gunboat as a red villain support! 

X-Wing got it, why can't Destiny?

Some lore can be found here:

Sadly, no old-canon stuff has been added to this game yet, so it's probably unlikely. Just a thought! 

I'd also settle for just more starships, like a normal TIE Fighter, an X-Wing, a TIE Bomber, etc.

Edited by Kieransi