if using fancy sleeves remember that some competitions might not allow any but plain and if they are allowed but a difference is noticed then you can be expected to re-sleeve.

for most play it doesn't matter naturally.

I am wobbling about using clear sleeves as I think the deck backs are gorgeous though I also have lots if crane clear sleeve fillers from the old game (saori and a harrier plus a signed Steve argyle doji I used to use for the stronghold) .. Decisions...

The main thing to note is they typically require an "Opaque Back" for organized play.  Mainly as they have inconsistent print quality between promos (Printed locally) and normal cards (Printed overseas).

Worst case is with the Province and strongholds, find a friend who has different color sleeves and plays the game and offer to trade a few of your sleeves for a few of theirs.  Then you only need to buy 2 colors.

28 minutes ago, Wintersong said:

Out of clear ones, I want sleeves printed with the back of the actual cards. Those backs are gorgeous and I want to see them when playing.

I also wouldn't mind getting 100 sleeves with the province card back.  Those are also amazing and would make the deck I have for a different card game look much better.

6 minutes ago, SHARKOSAURUS said:

Why stop there? Get real crazy with it and have 4! Province and Stronghold being different!

I will do this, but I have a bunch of different sleeves.  Stronghold and Role will be one (or two, I might have a clear sleeve for stronghold if there is a full bleed w/o text).  Provinces will have another, then a color each for each deck.  Makes it easier to find while playing.

8 hours ago, Matrim said:

I am wobbling about using clear sleeves as I think the deck backs are gorgeous though I also have lots if crane clear sleeve fillers from the old game (saori and a harrier plus a signed Steve argyle doji I used to use for the stronghold) .. Decisions...

FFG has had a policy for LCGs that they will possibly maintain here, that sleeves must be opaque in Organized Play. Which makes their extreme attention to beauty in card backing quite silly, IMHO, given that they have only rarely offered sleeves that mirror the backs.

Edited by Ide Yoshiya

37 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

So no one.

And I'd get a laugh out of it. Hm...Get a MLP deck box too. Just get really psychological in my warfare here.

Been done.  THEY STILL LOSE TO BERSERKERS.