Sign in to follow this  
franzvong

Wandering Warriors - Unicorn spoilers

2 minutes ago, Kuni Katsuyoshi said:

What makes this so entertaining is I have no earthly idea what you are talking about.

A children's cartoon that is surprisingly competent and is geared towards young girls. Something that is needed.

It has also garnered attention from a surprisingly adult male audience, which leads to VERY creepy subtext of that adult male audience.

Edited by RandomJC

4 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

A children's cartoon that is surprisingly competent and is geared towards young girls. Something that is needed, and has such garnered attention from a surprisingly adult male audience, which leads to VERY creepy subtext of that adult male audience.

.......oh ewww?

Should I mention the news item from last week about the guy who took a few too many drugs and .....abused the neighbors donkey 

whoops too late??

Edited by Kuni Katsuyoshi

So, uh... How do we leave a battle? The article says, "moving characters to and from battles with ease."

I only see "to." Where is the "from?"  I want my tricks. 

Of course, we are missing several conflict cards, but our dynasty is fully spoiled (if you can speak French.) Hooray for that.

Also, a question: If I use Altansarnai + Moto Facepuncher to military attack an Endless Plains, then my opponent triggers the province reaction and I chose to lose Facepuncher, does Altansarnai:

Trigger at all? My opponent broke their own province, so is Altansarnai's condition fulfilled?

Trigger before my opponent declares defenders? Because that's when Endless Plains would be used and when the province would break.

Something else? Like, is the province is "re-broken" during battle resolution if my army still has the force to do that?

If I can "re-break" provinces, can I do some cheesy BS like attack the same province over and over to trigger effects like this?

This effects other cards , like "For Greater Glory" as well.

Furthermore, if I trigger my own Endless Plains, can I trigger cards like these on the defense, since I broke a province?

Edited by Iuchi Toshimo

38 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

A children's cartoon that is surprisingly competent and is geared towards young girls. Something that is needed.

It has also garnered attention from a surprisingly adult male audience, which leads to VERY creepy subtext of that adult male audience.

And I am that creepy subtext... wait... IGNORE ME!!! :ph34r:

KMBEqeT.jpg

40 minutes ago, Kuni Katsuyoshi said:

What makes this so entertaining is I have no earthly idea what you are talking about.

You don't have to know what we're talking about, only that the image offends my eyes...  Twilight might fit as a Meishodo Queen, but Rarity is certainly NOT Unicorn clan (even if she is a Unicorn.)  I would rather see her as a Crane than Unicorn T_T </3

Edited by shosuko

1 minute ago, shosuko said:

And I am that creepy subtext... wait... IGNORE ME!!! :ph34r:

You don't have to know what we're talking about, only that the image offends my eyes...  Twilight might fit as a Meishodo Queen, but Rarity is certainly NOT Unicorn clan (even if she is a Unicorn.)  I would rather see her as a Crane than Unicorn T_T </3

Ok...creepy subtext ..right ... I get it????

1 minute ago, Kuni Katsuyoshi said:

Ok...creepy subtext ..right ... I get it????

Well Rarity is either Crane or Scorpion depending on whether you apply any creepy subtext...  They can keep Twilight, but Rarity is MINE!!! 

Edited by shosuko

3 hours ago, Zesu Shadaban said:

That's the look of it, anyhow. Oddballs that they are, it looks like they'll be the only clan without 24 cards. The card list spreadsheet shows them with only 23 total, 13 Dynasty and 10 Conflict. 

By my estimation, Unicorn are short a holding, which accounts for the one card short.

56 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

You do remember that when the Unicorn left over 8000 years ago and were called the Ki-Rin, that the Utaku family was originally called the Otaku family

I can't Fricken believe I'm about to do this......but I suppose this is what I get for having daughters.

Here goes everything:

Applejack = Crab

Rarity = Crane

Spike = Dragon

Rainbow Dash = Lion

Flutershy = Phoenix

Pinky Pie = Scorpion

Twilight Sparkle = Unicorn

Let me know when I am eligible to get my man card back.  By my estimate I should come up for reinstatement on the 3rd..............

OF NEVER!

1 hour ago, Fumo said:

So Moto Youth... he's basically a less efficient mirror of Doji Whisperer right? 

Yes. The trade off seems to be the secondary trait of "Cavalry". 

50 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

Some of my quick maths, but Unicorn is actually better in Politics, from a pure stat basis, than Lion.

Do you have the averages handy? 

Also, for those better versed in the rules than I, does Giver of Gifts move Pacifism and/or Cloud the Mind? Thx

1 minute ago, Anemura said:

Yes. The trade off seems to be the secondary trait of "Cavalry". 

Do you have the averages handy? 

Also, for those better versed in the rules than I, does Giver of Gifts move Pacifism and/or Cloud the Mind? Thx

Not unless it's on your characters?

6 minutes ago, Cambeul no Oni said:

You do remember that when the Unicorn left over 8000 years ago and were called the Ki-Rin, that the Utaku family was originally called the Otaku family

I'm unsure how that pertains.