Sign in to follow this  
franzvong

Wandering Warriors - Unicorn spoilers

Hmm it says at one point inthe text ' By spending one fate, you can choose to move Tatsuo and up to one other character you control to the conflict. This can provide a massive swing of skill to any conflict, especially with the balanced skills of Shinjo Tatsuo. '

but the card does not say 'spend one fate' so that is either that the card image has been erratered and changed or the article text is wrong.

May have mis-read though

6 minutes ago, Matrim said:

Hmm it says at one point inthe text ' By spending one fate, you can choose to move Tatsuo and up to one other character you control to the conflict. This can provide a massive swing of skill to any conflict, especially with the balanced skills of Shinjo Tatsuo. '

but the card does not say 'spend one fate' so that is either that the card image has been erratered and changed or the article text is wrong.

May have mis-read though

It might be a typo.

Also they say IDE Messanger has 1 military and 1 political, but the card shows 2 political.

Moto are my favorite Unicorn family. I got into this game many moons ago and remember loving Moto Chagatai's card and story.

I don't love how conflicted I'm gonna be at GenCon on who to play in tournaments. Unicorn were my first love and they're making an awful good argument to coming home for a bit. 

1 minute ago, Hound Archon said:

Unicorn looks super good, though not sure about the clan champion. His ability at 1st glance doesn't seem that great compared to other clan champs. 

Will have to play to see but I do like her. She would seem better than Toturi in any case? :P

1 minute ago, Wintersong said:

Will have to play to see but I do like her. She would seem better than Toturi in any case? :P

Toturi, works on attack and defense. Also just need to win at getting the ring, not break anything. His power will work more often.

Hrm, she seems like a worse Togashi for now.... 1 less Pol, and her ability is.... okay? It is powerful, but not as versatile as the others. Really, I think all other Champions have abilities that are more versatile. On attack she is good, but I feel you're better off keeping her out of your conflicts until you can pull out a force big enough to break a province, at which point she shines pretty well.

4 minutes ago, Horvagab said:

Hrm, she seems like a worse Togashi for now.... 1 less Pol, and her ability is.... okay? It is powerful, but not as versatile as the others. Really, I think all other Champions have abilities that are more versatile. On attack she is good, but I feel you're better off keeping her out of your conflicts until you can pull out a force big enough to break a province, at which point she shines pretty well.

Remember she kinda has the most of the in clan support out of all champions. And also you can field her and another 1 cost guy for 3 fate.

Edited by BordOne

2 minutes ago, Horvagab said:

So...play Unicorn?