Sign in to follow this  
MJWaters84

Penny Arcade Official Play Stuff?

I promise that I am capable of forming coherent sentences - it is just that I could not think of a proper title.

Anywho - I know that Arkham Horror got a Penny Arcade treatment with a Gabe and Tycho character sheet and a special Harbinger card a while ago. Now that FFG has acquired the liscense to sell Official PA merch, is there any chance that we will be able to get official cardstock representations of these sheets as well as the cardboard markers?

I, for one and speaking only on behalf of myself, would by these if the price was right (no more then 4.99). Alternatively, maybe it could a rebate type deal with us having to mail in UPCs or something.

Either way, I would love to see these cards added to my box for use.

1) Your topic title is fine. No, it's great. A lot of people title their threads "a couple questions" or "2 questions plz" or "HELP!!!!" and of course nobody else has any idea what the thread is supposed to be about until it's opened. So, thank you.

2) I wouldn't count on any printed copies. FFG still has not produced printed versions of the Dunwich and Dark Pharaoh heralds, and if I had to guess, those would take priority over the PA sheets. Still don't think either will happen, sorry. However if you're crafty with cardstock, a straightedge, a cutting blade, and spray adhesive, you can make your own printed copies.

Tibs said:

However if you're crafty with cardstock, a straightedge, a cutting blade, and spray adhesive, you can make your own printed copies.

I laugh at this comment. LAUGH!

Seriously though, arts and crafts... not my thing.

I throw it out there because it is mine. All my heralds have been scanned and re-printed, so that they all have the same back and can be drawn randomly. Some have house rules already on them. I have 16 custom investigators and 4 house-ruled investigators sitting in the stack. To me, it's fun! But certainly, not everyone feels the same :)

I made heralds and AOs a long time ago, but they vanished when I reformatted the hard-drive and when the FFG forums switched over most recently. The Yig and Azathoth heralds were good though.

You can see scans of a few remaining printed copies here:

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp

The custom AOs weren't great, but here are the "revised" versions of them:

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp

MarcJWaters said:

Anywho - I know that Arkham Horror got a Penny Arcade treatment with a Gabe and Tycho character sheet and a special Harbinger card a while ago. Now that FFG has acquired the liscense to sell Official PA merch, is there any chance that we will be able to get official cardstock representations of these sheets as well as the cardboard markers?

Considering this, the recent spruiking for Arkham Horror by Tycho, and the general themes of the game, I'm suprised there isn't a official Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness expansion.

Even more suprised there isn't a fan based one either.