Klawtu

Spoiler: Shosuro Actress

5 minutes ago, YasukiKaito said:

****! I like it a lot.  Maybe they'll have some other sacrifice tech to combo with? Or just take advantage of it as she's on her way out. 

Speaking of sacrifice tech I have no idea if it was intentional but it was snuck into the Crab card spoilers replacing the link for Hida Tomonatsu. If that was an intended reference I've gotta give credit to whoever thought up that one.

1 minute ago, RandomJC said:

Well, someone has to say it, but congrats on the scorpion for finally wearing a kimono properly.

But yeah, she's good, and kind of scary. "I'll pull your spirit caller, thank you."

The ability to wear a Kimono properly is inversely relative to the standing of the character in the Scorpion hierarchy.

This character being sac'd for their ability is directly relevant to being such a conservative dresser.

11 minutes ago, Kitsu Seinosuke said:

What happens when she targets Kitsu Spiritcaller?

1. Sacrifice Actress.

2. Gain Spiritcaller.

3. Spiritcaller bows, brings the Actress back.

This... feels janky. It's not overpowered, but if combined with some unbow effects or triggered effects then it could quickly become so.

I see what you mean but this scenario feels somewhat self balancing to my eyes because the spiritcaller herself won't be adding anything to the fight cause she's bowed, and theres a good chance that someone playing Spiritcaller against Scorpion is going to use Spiritcaller on what may well be the only 3 drop in their graveyard, limiting how useful the Actress will actually be. Choices within choices bros...

16 minutes ago, shineyorkboy said:

I see nothing in the rules reference that indicates that leaving or entering play has any effect on the number of times per turn an ability can be used.

From the rules reference under 'Limit X':

•   If a card leaves play and re-enters play during the same period, it is considered a new instance of the card and there is no memory of having used the ability during the specified period. (This rule also applies to any ability with no specified limit.) 

6 hours ago, phillos said:

Now if only Serene Warrior could get his act together :)

Serene Warrior isn't attending a court or any formal event, so he doesn't need to obey the formal court dress code. Old5R really forgot about it, but there is a world beyond courts, and all the super demanding and stiff rules of the court life were estabilished exactly to contrast with more relaxed non-court life. It's all about context.