Toqtamish

Organized Play information

But they didn't actually spell out a release date....I'm guessing early October if stores have to pre-order their kits by August 23. It would seem that if the game is already on the boat, stores would get the game by then.

4 minutes ago, Coyote Walks said:

op175v_2_layout.png

Seems like a clever, if controversial, way to reward the most badass players among us to demonstrate loyalty and not shift to whatever is dominating at the time.

After all, when those to whom we bow show that fealty is meaningless to them, how can the rest of us say anything different?

5 minutes ago, Ide Yoshiya said:

Seems like a clever, if controversial, way to reward the most badass players among us to demonstrate loyalty and not shift to whatever is dominating at the time.

After all, when those to whom we bow show that fealty is meaningless to them, how can the rest of us say anything different?

I really like the hatamoto titles in theory anyway. If your clan gets nothing great for part of a cycle or more, you've gotta hand out a lot of pins. 

I love the Hatamoto idea, also now have to brace myself to win at least 3 games at gencon for that full art stronghold.

And two extra way of the phoenix cards I will have to track down.

But the idea of Hatamoto being tied to clan loyalty is awesome! I now have a drive to be one!

*Gets to practicing*

22 minutes ago, kiramode said:

If the Phoenix winner doesn't choose Seeker of the Void can we just ban that player from the clan?

Maybe the Phoenix player wants seeker of water so his provinces look like Kuroi Mori, Elemental Fury, and the one that switches conflicts, as well as 2 other ones that don't matter

1 minute ago, Ide Yoshiya said:

BTW, any other Unicorn feeling singled out as the only plan with a +0 stronghold bonus? Iunno; I mean those rolling plains are pretty treacherous :lol:

I'm thinking the scorpion and unicorn box have to have very good abilities to balance out their below average PS

1 minute ago, Ide Yoshiya said:

BTW, any other Unicorn feeling singled out as the only clan with a +0 stronghold bonus? Iunno; I mean those rolling plains are pretty treacherous :lol:

Nah, just means it has a pretty cool ability.

Plus, makes complete sense, any sort of fortification kind of goes against the clan style. Really nice flavor. (Will bite me in the ***)