Winners: Drasnighta & Ginkapo

------------------------------------------------------------

August 6th, 2017 - 12 days

Staring blindly into space, Getting up to splash my face

"25 or 6 to 4" Chicago

Winner: Drasnighta

August 7th, 2017 - 11 days and counting

Ghetto down the highway at the speed of light; All I want to feel now is the wind in my eyes

"Idiot Control Now" Lemon Demon

Winner: Visovics

August 8th, 2017 - 10 days

Here we belong, Fighting to survive in a war with the darkest power

"Princes of the Universe" Queen

Winner: Democratus

August 9th, 2017 - 9 days

I've got a secret I've been hiding under my skin

"Mr. Roboto" Styx

Winner: geek19

August 10th, 2017 - 8 days

I know Darth Vader's really got you annoyed - but remember if you kill him, then you'll be unemployed 

"Yoda" Weird Al Yankovic

Winner: Megatronrex - with follow up

verse Winner: OgRib

August 11th, 2017 - 1 Week

I'm a traveler of both time and space

To be where I have been

"Kashmir" Led Zeppelin 

Winner: Viktor Tanek

August 12th, 2017 - 6 days

Fire all of your guns at once, And explode into space

"Born to be Wild" Steppenwolf

Winner: homedrone

Passion Bonus: Visovics

August 13th, 2017 - 5 days

Ultimately they will become empty, mindless spectres... stripped of will and soul - only their thirst for freedom gives them hunger for vengeance...'

"The Necromancer" Rush 

Winners: cynanbloodbane & Visovics

August 14th, 2017 - 4 days

No one's going to take me alive

Time has come to make things right

"Knights of Cydonia" Muse

Winner: Darthain

August 15th, 2017 - 3 days

The Invaders must have seen them, As across the coast they filed, Standing firm between them -

"Thunderchild" Jeff Wayne

Winner: GhostofNobodyInParticular

----------------------------------------------------------------

August 16th, 2017 - 2 days

Looking out across the void, We beheld a fearsome sight - Two armadas arrayed before us, Preparing to unleash their might

"The Night the Sky Cried 'Tears of Fire'" The Sword

Winner: Darthain

----------------------------------------------------------------

August 17th, 2017 - 1 day And counting

Higher than a bird I'm flying, Crimson skies of ice and fire

"Icarus - Borne on Wings of Steel" Kansas

Winner: Drasnighta

Edited by GrandAdmiralCrunch

13 minutes ago, Zeoinx said:

Unless they are going to announce a new wave which will contain a duel faction Venator Star Destroyer...... 

You never know. I would say there is so much anticipation for Wave 7 because we can't be sure what we will get. We can't even be sure we will get anything at GENCON. The odds are very good, but again... you never know. 

I want a Super Star Destroyer for Christmas

Only a Super Star Destroyer will do

Don't want a Bellator, no dinkey Finalizer

I want a Super Star Destroyer to play with and enjoy
I want a Super Star Destroyer for Christmas
I don't think Santa Claus will mind, do you?
He won't have to use a dirty chimney flue
Just bring it through the front door
That's the easy thing to do
I can see me now on Christmas morning
Creeping down the stairs
Oh what joy, what surprise
When I open up my eyes
To see a SWM20 Executor standing there
Edited by cynanbloodbane

Just based on needs of each fleet:I

I expect to see a MEDIUM base MC75, because the Rebels desperately need another medium, that isn't a jack of all trades.

I am also expecting an Imperial LARGE base ship. Either the Tector or the Venator or an Imperial Small base gunship with formation titles, possibly the IPV, but there are other candidates.

Of course I am still rooting for my pet prediction, and I have been expecting Epic Scale Play to be a quarter 4 release. Christmas alone should boost sales beyond any other time they could release it. Too much going back wave 5 and CC point too Epic play being on the horizon. I still stand by my prediction.

2 hours ago, Geodes said:

Oh god... and a Thrawn Commander upgrade...::shivers:: to much dopamine...

If they did that and the Profundity with Admiral Raddus, that would be super cool, but also asking for a lot.

I wish.  Odds of a new ISD release?  Given how much retailers have complained about shelf space demands for the game to date?  No chance. 

Of course, Thrawn feels like such a painfully obvious addition - I mean, the 'big bad' of the final two seasons of Rebels, nevermind being a favorite of the EU for decades, but...there is no obvious ship to carry him*.  Best guess?  Some time in 2018, as Rebels wraps, we get a 'Lothal Conflict' campaign pack that delivers a few commanders (and maybe a ship title or two?  Say...Chimaera?), this time, in addition to extra pilots for the '... squadrons II' packs.  Thrawn ends up there, alongside ?Hera? as a Commander.

Wave 7 is going to be the MC75 and Resurgent-class.  Not my preference, but the obvious choice from a marketing perspective.

* Some sliver of a possibility for a ship to carry him...it's unlikely, given how the canon timeline has gone, but...possible...the Imperial version of the Venator might work.  A ship I'd LOOOOOOOOOVE to see.  Biggest problem is that it's a super-heavy carrier, when we just got our first dedicated (light) carrier, which makes it an unlikely choice for the next wave.

Edited by xanderf

13 hours ago, xanderf said:

I wish.  Odds of a new ISD release?  Given how much retailers have complained about shelf space demands for the game to date?  No chance. 

Of course, Thrawn feels like such a painfully obvious addition - I mean, the 'big bad' of the final two seasons of Rebels, nevermind being a favorite of the EU for decades, but...there is no obvious ship to carry him*.  Best guess?  Some time in 2018, as Rebels wraps, we get a 'Lothal Conflict' campaign pack that delivers a few commanders (and maybe a ship title or two?  Say...Chimaera?), this time, in addition to extra pilots for the '... squadrons II' packs.  Thrawn ends up there, alongside ?Hera? as a Commander.

Wave 7 is going to be the MC75 and Resurgent-class.  Not my preference, but the obvious choice from a marketing perspective.

* Some sliver of a possibility for a ship to carry him...it's unlikely, given how the canon timeline has gone, but...possible...the Imperial version of the Venator might work.  A ship I'd LOOOOOOOOOVE to see.  Biggest problem is that it's a super-heavy carrier, when we just got our first dedicated (light) carrier, which makes it an unlikely choice for the next wave.

Complaining about shelf space. Then comments about adding a ship bigger than the ISD. 

I am ready for super star destroyers.  I am ready but my wallet is not yet ready.   

I shall make it ready.   Ramen Noodles for dinner - every night this week.    This is my ritual.   You may share in it.  

This way, we may suffer now, but bask in glory later.  

36 minutes ago, Crabbok said:

I am ready for super star destroyers.  I am ready but my wallet is not yet ready.   

I shall make it ready.   Ramen Noodles for dinner - every night this week.    This is my ritual.   You may share in it.  

This way, we may suffer now, but bask in glory later.  

Sing with me brother!

9 hours ago, TallGiraffe said:

Complaining about shelf space. Then comments about adding a ship bigger than the ISD. 

You're not understanding the nature of the complaint.

Retailers want different things taking up shelf space.  They do complain about how much the game takes up, yes, but are still willing to put up with it (well, those that do, anyway - Armada is not stocked in a fraction as many stores as X-Wing) as long as it fits their typical model.  But FFG asking them to carry two different $50 SKUs of the same ship, just with different cards in it?  LOL, no.  They would not be okay with that.

(I mean, honestly, it's almost the best argument for the much-requested 'cards-only' expansions - but FFG has rather repeatedly said they don't plan on doing that, and we've got the Corellian Conflict as precedent for 'no we won't ever do cards-only expansions, but here is a cards-and-random-other-stuff expansion' sort of thing.  That feels like the most likely avenue for Thrawn showing up, presuming the Corellian Conflict was successful.  And, unfortunately, I can find no information - even anecdotal - on whether FFG considers that one a success or not.)