Epicgamingnight

Gencon Runewars Announcements?

160 posts in this topic

To be honest I take anything said about sales in the In Flight Report with a big dose of salt. It's a promotional video (with a continuity announcer added) after all. It's always going to sound positive.

2 hours ago, MarkNorfolk said:

To be honest I take anything said about sales in the In Flight Report with a big dose of salt. It's a promotional video (with a continuity announcer added) after all. It's always going to sound positive.

I have never seen a reprint so rapid as the runewars core, something lit a fire there, certainly.

Wraithist, jek and Willange like this

3 hours ago, Darthain said:

I have never seen a reprint so rapid as the runewars core, something lit a fire there, certainly.

I think that is honestly the biggest hint that Runewars is doing well...

Darthain and Wraithist like this

3 hours ago, Darthain said:

The Arkham LCG reprint was pretty quick too, but honestly I'm cool if we're selling as well as them.

33 minutes ago, jek said:

I think that is honestly the biggest hint that Runewars is doing well...

1) Runewars cores seem to be the main thing almost every store carries -- they don't necessarily stock many expansions.  

2) They're a really good price for the units you get, so people bought multiples -- and lots of friends bought one each and split the sides.  

3) It seems to be the one product that's allowed to go on sale, and FFG is OK with that?  Probably because it's the 'hook' into the product line.

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 2:41 AM, Muz333 said:

We'll definitely get an article tomorrow but I'm not sure if it will be an announcement if they didn't have the models ready for Gencon?

Monday came and went, no article :(

Muz333 likes this

Just now, Curlycross said:

There weren't other articles either.  They just put out the X-wing one, which was already announced during GenCon.  It seems Monday was an exception day of little news on anything.

1 minute ago, Glucose98 said:

1) Runewars cores seem to be the main thing almost every store carries -- they don't necessarily stock many expansions.  

2) They're a really good price for the units you get, so people bought multiples -- and lots of friends bought one each and split the sides.  

3) It seems to be the one product that's allowed to go on sale, and FFG is OK with that?  Probably because it's the 'hook' into the product line.

but when other similar boxes launched they sold out everywhere is didn't get through the same quick turn around as this...all I'm saying is that if you want a sign that the game has some strength I would see the fact that the game destroyed the average reprint time table as that sign...

Glucose98, Darthain and Rentner65 like this

Just now, Glucose98 said:

There weren't other articles either.  They just put out the X-wing one, which was already announced during GenCon.  It seems Monday was an exception day of little news on anything.

Haha seems GenCon was a Monday... an exception day of little news on anything [related to RW].

1 hour ago, Curlycross said:

They stopped caring for us. ☹️