Sign in to follow this  
IceQube MkII

UPDATED!!!! - US Nationals at NoVa Open: Wave 6 Rulings

7 minutes ago, GrandAdmiralCrunch said:

The Broderberg group

4 minutes ago, ianediger said:

The FBroI

Lol, the political jokes and subtext are my favorite part of it all. Somehow nobody can help themselves, myself included. 

Just now, Undeadguy said:

Behold!

I am Undeadbro, Lord of the Brominatti, Protector of the RAI, Puppet Master of TOs, Breaker of RAW, and Father of Collusion. Kneel before me or I shall change the rules so you always lose.

*except in Vassal tournaments, where if he tells his opponents to fly their ships off the board, he loses the game...  because that was deemed to seem fairer.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TvOyPZ4m1iVqlLbZQ4-5CPzlpVMhbb0vgZeDRCEEh18/edit?usp=sharing

Just now, Drasnighta said:

*except in Vassal tournaments, where if he tells his opponents to fly their ships off the board, he loses the game...  because that was deemed to seem fairer.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TvOyPZ4m1iVqlLbZQ4-5CPzlpVMhbb0vgZeDRCEEh18/edit?usp=sharing

Yes, I hold no sway over people who live in the frozen wasteland you call home.

I was actually thinking about that as I posted this hahaha

Darn, seems that they've all ignored me as well now. What a shock! Gee, sorry you all got so offended that I dare to question the very unclear motivations of a TO. Maybe it would help if he just honestly told us why he did what he did?

Anyway, since they want wild speculation I will just give it to them at this point.  Lock incoming soon anyway most likely.  I think the most reasonable conclusion is that he overstepped his bounds on purpose to try to force a FAQ ruling he thought was COMING anyway. The bros who personally attack anyone who questions him at any point for any reason are just the normal dregs that any forum will eventually incubate. 

Edited by SloaneKettering

27 minutes ago, SloaneKettering said:

....I think the most reasonable conclusion is that he overstepped his bounds on purpose to try to force a FAQ ruling he thought was COMING anyway....

That's the accusation. You're assigning motive and intent (along with the incorrect ruling that we all know was the case, for which he has mea culpa'd).  Unless you know in fact he "overstepped his bounds on purpose", as you just accused him of, that's a pretty nasty and speculative thing to say given the guy's contributions to the community.

Edited by Rocmistro

52 minutes ago, Rocmistro said:

That's the accusation. You're assigning motive and intent (along with the incorrect ruling that we all know was the case, for which he has mea culpa'd).  Unless you know in fact he "overstepped his bounds on purpose", as you just accused him of, that's a pretty nasty and speculative thing to say given the guy's contributions to the community.

Lol which is why I labeled the post as the wild speculation that you and others are so desperate to see in any expressed doubts of any kind, which is both sad and funny BTW. Once again though, the part you quoted isn't even actually speculation. Saying that he did it because he honestly thought it was incoming anyway is, though I think it is still fair and maybe generous.

You bros need to think more about the points you are trying to make and try quoting something that actually applies. It is established history.

He overstepped because he got put down by FFG. That doesn't necessarily mean he overstepped on purpose or at a time when he honestly thought it would be overstepping. Just that in retrospect it was clearly an overstep. 

He did it on purpose because I believe he actually posted the content with his name on it and he has never suggested anything else. As if this point actually needed to be explained at all. Of course he made the ruling on purpose. Though I suppose you will try to feed me some weak bs about insider conspiracy against him at this point.

Edited by SloaneKettering

43 minutes ago, ianediger said:

No, it's more of the "You were just created Friday and all of your posts are just in this thread, attacking other members" type thing.

Also, we're waiting for threadlock.

OK, well not you at least then. From nothing to a full member of the Sinister Sloane Six in only half a day. I am honored for sure. 

42 minutes ago, SloaneKettering said:

OK, well not you at least then. From nothing to a full member of the Sinister Sloane Six in only half a day. I am honored for sure. 

I'm curious, what is your main account? Cuz this looks like an alt  account. Or were you a lurker for quite a while like me? You know of AdmiralNelson who has been banned for over a year now, and I don't think any new players would know of him.

Edited by Undeadguy

30 minutes ago, Undeadguy said:

I'm curious, what is your main account? Cuz this looks like an alt  account. Or were you a lurker for quite a while like me? You know of AdmiralNelson who has been banned for over a year now, and I don't think any new players would know of him.

The grammar's too good can't be Nelson or Bladewing maybe one of their bros.

Left to go eat a steak and a brotato came back surprised to see this thread still alive and kicking.