Sign in to follow this  
IceQube MkII

UPDATED!!!! - US Nationals at NoVa Open: Wave 6 Rulings

4 minutes ago, SloaneKettering said:

That isn't the part that you quoted though, so no, that wasn't the part I was addressing. It also isn't an accusation though, its a fact of history, because he clearly and explicitly tried to do exactly that in this thread and with the ruling itself. Do you not agree that the RAI over RAW interpretation of Sloane is a nerf or what? He said it was, explaining that she was undercosted otherwise and implying, despite an NDA, that he had insider information that this is what FFG actually wanted to happen.

I had quoted that earlier. Have you posted so many inane things today that you're having trouble remembering? No I don't think RAI vs.RAW is a nerf, I'm perfectly capable of playing either way and commend Q for letting trying to let me know which one it was. Q made a judgement call it's what judges do. If you want to keep hurling accusations of collusion with his "bros" then provide proof and I'll shut the **** up. If you can't provide proof then you're just talking out your a** aren't you.

9 minutes ago, Megatronrex said:

I had quoted that earlier. Have you posted so many inane things today that you're having trouble remembering? No I don't think RAI vs.RAW is a nerf, I'm perfectly capable of playing either way and commend Q for letting trying to let me know which one it was. Q made a judgement call it's what judges do. If you want to keep hurling accusations of collusion with his "bros" then provide proof and I'll shut the **** up. If you can't provide proof then you're just talking out your a** aren't you.

It seems like you are having trouble figuring out which of my perfectly reasonable statements you want to attack is all. When one doesn't work out, you try for another. But I am the one being inane? Funny that you seem to have given up on proving the second statement was an accusation either, since it is pretty clear that is only recent history.

You also apparently don't know what the term nerf means. I will explain for you. You may have been able to play either way, but one was clearly diminished in power and effectiveness compared to the other in order to maintain what one TO felt was proper balance. Just because you feel the RAI version was usable doesn't actually make it less of a nerf you see? I never said he colluded with any bros, just that his bros where behind him to an unreasonable degree because they liked the ruling. I was accusing his bro of something, not him ok? In fact, I admitted that he did have access to insider information and may have just misunderstood or overstepped his bounds instead of doing anything intentionally wrong. Try to be a little more civil please.

Edited by SloaneKettering

4 minutes ago, SloaneKettering said:

I never said he colluded with any bros, just that his bros where behind him to an unreasonable degree because they liked the ruling. I was accusing his bro of something, not him ok?

So who are these mysterious "bros" that are lobbying for RAI?

7 minutes ago, Undeadguy said:

So who are these mysterious "bros" that are lobbying for RAI?

So you are encouraging speculation and wild accusations now? You are the only one I have seen so far taking someone to task for trying to be civil to the TO because you feel he wasn't behind the guy enough from the start. When you're a bro, you're a bro all the way huh. Sorry some people had doubts, it doesn't mean you have to be rude and personally attack them now that their concerns have some pretty valid foundations.

3 minutes ago, SloaneKettering said:

So you are encouraging speculation and wild accusations now? You are the only one I have seen so far taking someone to task for trying to be civil to the TO because you feel he wasn't behind the guy enough from the start. When you're a bro, you're a bro all the way huh. Sorry some people had doubts, it doesn't mean you have to be rude and personally attack them now that their concerns have some pretty valid foundations.

Don't dodge the question. Who are you referring to.

2 minutes ago, Snipafist said:

Are these mysterious Q Bros working with Classic Ben? Are they trying to kill Armada? Classic Ben got really close that one time, and I know he's still out there waiting for his chance to strike.

Hold up, I think we are assuming gender here. 

5 minutes ago, Undeadguy said:

Don't dodge the question. Who are you referring to.

Um, I thought that answer made it pretty clear what I thought. Trying to say that he was just doing this to favor or support his bros is speculation and only one of many possible motivations that I have never pretended to definitively know. I listed the possible motivations for his decision earlier and discussed them at length for no reason because they seemed pretty clear the first time to someone not actively trying to take offense. I even added a wild Q purist theory that places every bit of the blame on FFG to make it clear I wasn't trying to just hate on the guy. The bro I said was being too militant about the "nobody question Q" dogma was you. Clear enough?

Just now, GrandAdmiralCrunch said:

Don't tell anybody, but I have it on good authority that one of the "bros" is Admiral Nelson, come to finish the job. 

I don't know how to feel about Armada getting its own rogues gallery, much less a team-up to form the Sloane Sinister Six. Can Armada survive this existential threat? Will plastic spaceships prevail?

2 hours ago, Undeadguy said:

Hold up, I think we are assuming gender here. 

Don't worry, you assumed correctly. I am not and have never been AdmiralNelson though, because every bit of disagreement in your community doesn't have to be attributed to one scary ole' boogeyman.

8 minutes ago, SloaneKettering said:

It seems like you are having trouble figuring out which of my perfectly reasonable statements you want to attack is all. When one doesn't work out, you try for another. But I am the one being inane? Funny that you seem to have given up on proving the second statement was an accusation either, since it is pretty clear that is only recent history.

You also apparently don't know what the term nerf means. I will explain for you. You may have been able to play either way, but one was clearly diminished in power and effectiveness compared to the other in order to maintain what one TO felt was proper balance. Just because you feel the RAI version was usable doesn't actually make it less of a nerf you see? I never said he colluded with any bros, just that his bros where behind him to an unreasonable degree because they liked the ruling. I was accusing his bro of something, not him ok? In fact, I admitted that he did have access to insider information and may have just misunderstood or overstepped his bounds instead of doing anything intentionally wrong. Try to be a little more civil please.

I'm not having any trouble picking statements of yours to disagree with I'll choose all of the above. Yes you are being inane I am being obstinate. Any statement I've called an accusation is there to be read in your own words feel free to scroll through them to your hearts content they're recent history after all. I know what nerf means and disagree that RAI is a nerf. Just because you don't see how this opens up alternative strategies doesn't mean they're not there. You've consistently refered to this mysterious cabal of bros who are these Illuminati like figures? If you believe he had access to insider info then why call into question what that info was? I'm being as civil as I ever am and stand by every word I've said. I have no problem admitting if I'm wrong and anyone I've butted heads with on here before when I was wrong can attest to that. I'm not wrong now. Enjoy your conspiracy theory bro I just wanna push some plastic spaceships.?

11 minutes ago, Snipafist said:

Are these mysterious Q Bros working with Classic Ben? Are they trying to kill Armada? Classic Ben got really close that one time, and I know he's still out there waiting for his chance to strike.

9 minutes ago, GrandAdmiralCrunch said:

Don't tell anybody, but I have it on good authority that one of the "bros" is Admiral Nelson, come to finish the job. 

Guys, it was me all along.

Surprise!

I managed to do it without saying a single word to Q. It was my master plan and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for these meddling forumites.

8 minutes ago, Undeadguy said:

Guys, it was me all along.

Surprise!

I managed to do it without saying a single word to Q. It was my master plan and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for these meddling forumites.

LOL, but you continue to get away with being rude and personally attacking people for not loving Q like you do. Not really a conspiracy, more of a shame and a really telling comment about you personally.

14 minutes ago, Megatronrex said:

I'm not having any trouble picking statements of yours to disagree with I'll choose all of the above. Yes you are being inane I am being obstinate. Any statement I've called an accusation is there to be read in your own words feel free to scroll through them to your hearts content they're recent history after all. I know what nerf means and disagree that RAI is a nerf. Just because you don't see how this opens up alternative strategies doesn't mean they're not there. You've consistently refered to this mysterious cabal of bros who are these Illuminati like figures? If you believe he had access to insider info then why call into question what that info was? I'm being as civil as I ever am and stand by every word I've said. I have no problem admitting if I'm wrong and anyone I've butted heads with on here before when I was wrong can attest to that. I'm not wrong now. Enjoy your conspiracy theory bro I just wanna push some plastic spaceships.?

That's the problem there bro, there are some of my statements that should be perfectly acceptable and even favorable to you as a pure blood Q loyalist. I see it as being obstinate myself while you are being inane, that's funny. You are definitely being inane about what a nerf is though, because Q himself knows and admitted it was a nerf to bring her in line with proper costing. I do believe he had and continues to receive insider info as a playtester. I call into question what that info actually was at this point because it's obvious that wires were crossed somewhere along the line. Where that was and why it happened is just pure speculation on a limited number of believable possibilities I shared, only one of which fits what you are accusing me of. Does it make me look really bad if I admit that I do kind of like examining "conspiracy theories" with the caveat that I think I am pretty honestly trying to keep a level head about it and be open to many possible explanations?