SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

6 hours ago, Do I need a Username said:

Sure, but in this case, I would argue location doesn't matter.  Yes, it is FFGHQ, but does that mean that the judge talk with the Designers?  Not necessarily. 

You were maybe right before (even though the marshall specifically mentioned that the devs helped with the wording iirc).

But now we were just shown that FFGHQ has to be taken differently. Now we have to assume that they talk, and that location matters. 

7 hours ago, GreenDragoon said:

You were maybe right before (even though the marshall specifically mentioned that the devs helped with the wording iirc).

But now we were just shown that FFGHQ has to be taken differently. Now we have to assume that they talk, and that location matters. 

Now we do, sure.  We didn't then, and It also put the TOs/marshals of system opens in an awful spot regardless.

Edited by Do I need a Username

16 minutes ago, Do I need a Username said:

Now we do, sure.  We didn't then, and It also put the TOs/marshals of system opens in an awful spot regardless.

They're going to be put in this position again if this occurs again.

25 minutes ago, Do I need a Username said:

So, Krayt Cup question: (Sorry if you answered it in the podcast, I haven't gotten a chance to listen yet)  How are you handling alternates from team A being assigned to Team B and the Teams A and B playing each other.  Just "Don't be bad people?"  or is there a plan for if that happens?

Alternates play in a separate tournament to avoid that. 

3 hours ago, Do I need a Username said:

So, Krayt Cup question: (Sorry if you answered it in the podcast, I haven't gotten a chance to listen yet)  How are you handling alternates from team A being assigned to Team B and the Teams A and B playing each other.  Just "Don't be bad people?"  or is there a plan for if that happens?

Basically yeah, don't be bad people.  If your team gets paired against the one your alternate ended up on it's pretty embarrassing and we'll make fun of you though, because you had time to plan and such and your alternate's team is straight yoloing it

2 hours ago, Timathius said:

Alternates play in a separate tournament to avoid that. 

For the most part this, it's very unlikely to happen.

Adding a bunch of space on this page to try to fix the top post of page 100
IT DIDN'T WORK BURN IT ALL DOWN

Edited by Brunas

1 minute ago, Brunas said:

Basically yeah, don't be bad people.  If your team gets paired against the one your alternate ended up on it's pretty embarrassing and we'll make fun of you though, because you had time to plan and such and your alternate's team is straight yoloing it

For the most part this, it's very unlikely to happen.

Also, If I am the alternate of the team I would want to CRUSH the team that dared to make me their alternate. 

Edited by Timathius

16 hours ago, jagsba said:

I'm just pleased at the number of questions I asked for the unofficial PAX south FAQ that got into this FAQ.

So y'all are welcome for the leebo ruling (which I asked as a joke) and also for the super important questions like what if I vizago an illicit card with an illicit token on it.

Edit: Oh and Jan Ors with AO Poe, I know @Tlfj200 loves him some VI Poe.

savage