SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

5 hours ago, Sunitsa said:

Since you are playing 2 ships, aren't you usually better with han and wedge? 

Is ps 5 supernatural a better arcdodger than large base ps 6 boost? 

First: it's not me who plays this list. It's Ken - Polish National Champ. 

Second: he's trying many variations of 2-ship list including Han/Poe, Rey/Poe, Han/Wedge, Kylo/QD, Poe/Nien and Luke/Wedge is the strongest one by far

Third: please do not be mistaken: I am not saying it's best list around. It's best out of 2-ship lists and in my opinion is also Tier1 list overall. 

1 hour ago, Oldpara said:

First: it's not me who plays this list. It's Ken - Polish National Champ. 

Second: he's trying many variations of 2-ship list including Han/Poe, Rey/Poe, Han/Wedge, Kylo/QD, Poe/Nien and Luke/Wedge is the strongest one by far

Third: please do not be mistaken: I am not saying it's best list around. It's best out of 2-ship lists and in my opinion is also Tier1 list overall. 

Sorry Para, I expressed myself in poor English. I know it's bartosz playing it, in fact I would have been very surprised if it was you: it seems very far from your usual scum junk! 

I'm also aware that isn't something  likely to be one of the best list (although with bartosz flying who knows), I'm just wondering why he prefers double xwings rather than xwing and falcon

6 hours ago, Sunitsa said:

Sorry Para, I expressed myself in poor English. I know it's bartosz playing it, in fact I would have been very surprised if it was you: it seems very far from your usual scum junk! 

I'm also aware that isn't something  likely to be one of the best list (although with bartosz flying who knows), I'm just wondering why he prefers double xwings rather than xwing and falcon

No offence taken! In fact my answer doesn't sound friendly either. **** English :)

I am going to drop my Scum Junk for a while as well ;) Eindhoven will be test zone before Chicago ;)

Interesting news, given recent discussion.

1st UK Hyperspace trial was decided today, up North where the darkness gathers. Large event, very high level of competence.

Final was Vader, Howl, Iden and 2 Academies vs a full on TIE swarm. Vader won.

I don't have any more info than that atm but it struck me as something of a turn.

36 minutes ago, Cuz05 said:

1st UK Hyperspace trial was decided today, up North where the darkness gathers. Large event, very high level of competence.

I don't have any more info than that atm but it struck me as something of a turn.

Vader + Howl/Iden Miniswarm has,been something I've wanted to pit on the the board for a while.  Vader is really solid, and the Miniswarm combines good firepower and the ability to happily soak a Proton Torpedo.

10 hours ago, Cuz05 said:

That was me! :)

The top8/4/final were streamed. Ended up being 6 TIEs vs Vader + 4 final.

Edited by Darth Seridur

3 minutes ago, Scott Pilgrim2 said:

Grats! How did it feel to play the worst faction?

I pretty much took the 2 best elements of it!

The list is less fun that 4 ship Vader where you have a Striker, a Tie fighter and Vermiel/Marek. Was experimenting heavily with that a while back, but just felt i didnt like certain matchups. :(

1 minute ago, Darth Seridur said:

The list is less fun that 4 ship Vader where you have a Striker, a Tie fighter and Vermiel/Marek. Was experimenting heavily with that a while back, but just felt i didnt like certain matchups. :(

I could not stop raving about Vader/Striker/Gideon/Vermiel this weekend at Krayt Cup - I am super in on it. However, you are right it is matchup dependent. It does well against the Resistance staples, non-selfless Rebels (not sure about the selfless matchup) and feels at least fair against a lot more matchups. I am pretty sure it doesn't like a swarm tactics Howl swarm. I don't think it likes Ace lists that don't stress themselves. I *should* have beaten it if I picked a better time to re-engage with Wedge.

But it is still good and, importantly, fun!

3 hours ago, Darth Seridur said:

Good job! There isn’t too many lists these days in Hyperspace that don’t feel like they pair up badly to something.