SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

I'm looking to not have to bother people to help me make X-wing cards- 

I've got all of the art I needed to make Bob, Bob's bomb stash, an alt-art Courier Droid, and an alt-art FAA spliced together with GIMP. 

Do I need to get a copy of Photoshop to use those templates floating around? Or should I just splice images together from a screenshot of an already completed card? 

4 hours ago, Kaptin Krunch said:

Do I need to get a copy of Photoshop to use those templates floating around? Or should I just splice images together from a screenshot of an already completed card? 

Definitely 

Edited by dolfiejay

2 hours ago, Goseki1 said:

Can anyone tell me what the Krayt Panic Attack list is that gets mentioned a few times on the latest podcast? 

Zack read it out on the last episode: AP5, Stresshog, Lowhhrick, and Jess with all the obvious upgrades, but didn’t talk about how or why. 

Edited by AEIllingworth

5 hours ago, AEIllingworth said:

Zack read it out on the last episode: AP5, Stresshog, Lowhhrick, and Jess with all the obvious upgrades, but didn’t talk about how or why. 

Its a trap ... they want you to fly it so that they can beat you ... it's ultimate x-wing meta-game savagery.

6 minutes ago, catachanninja said:

I'm not actually sure where the list falls in the power curve, it just fits my playstyle and is really fun for me. It checks alot my boxes for stuff I love to fly. It's performed really well so far for me including winning a kit tournament on Saturday. 

This may not apply to the top tiers, but I swear my results directly correlate to how fun I think a squad is. 

I may need to be less wholesome, but I don’t know if I’m strong enough to do it.  Will you help me?

Edited by AEIllingworth

9 hours ago, Goseki1 said:

Can anyone tell me what the Krayt Panic Attack list is that gets mentioned a few times on the latest podcast? 

VERY AUTHENTIC PANIC ATTACK IT'S AMAZING AND SOOOOOOO GOOD

100 points

Cassian Andor (40)
U-Wing (27), Marksmanship (3), Minefield Mapper (0), Seismic Torpedo (2), Luke Skywalker (7), Courier Droid (0), Pivot Wing (0), Munitions Failsafe (1)

Prototype Pilot (15) x4
A-Wing (17), Chardaan Refit (-2)

eye_sm.png View | upload_sm.png Tweak | export_sm.png Export as XWS

Edited by RunnerAZ
fixed format

7 hours ago, AEIllingworth said:

Thanks man, didn't get to listen to the whole thing yet. 

5 hours ago, Goseki1 said:

Thanks man, didn't get to listen to the whole thing yet. 

Then, to pad the page count, I agree, Krayts on top, and the upgrades are inspiring recruit, TLT, BTLA4, R3-A2, DtF, Tactician, (Chopper?), herobot, and selflessness?

Im pretty sure that is it, it comes out to the full 100. 

Fake edit: I hope this isn’t a double post, but eh, more length for the length throne. 

On 12/18/2017 at 11:54 AM, RunnerAZ said:

VERY AUTHENTIC PANIC ATTACK IT'S AMAZING AND SOOOOOOO GOOD

100 points

Cassian Andor (40)
U-Wing (27), Marksmanship (3), Minefield Mapper (0), Seismic Torpedo (2), Luke Skywalker (7), Courier Droid (0), Pivot Wing (0), Munitions Failsafe (1)

Prototype Pilot (15) x4
A-Wing (17), Chardaan Refit (-2)

eye_sm.png View | upload_sm.png Tweak | export_sm.png Export as XWS

@Kelvan this is definitely krayt panic attack and look at all those a wings you should run it

On 12/19/2017 at 2:58 PM, FlyingAnchors said:

Other than minefield mapper and munitions failsafe that Cassian build doesn’t look to bad. Just drop those two and bump marksmanship up to expertise.

Other than the U-Wing and the A-Wings in that list, it doesn't look that bad.  #makeawinggreatagain