SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

On 7/28/2017 at 2:03 PM, Brunas said:

Haha, thanks for the kind words, but no we steer pretty clear of anything that even resembles profitability - if we have actual income from it, it stops being a hobby, and it's a for fun thing.

Jesus

Yep, still just S&V for now until either I complete my collection of tabled hosts, or store champ season wraps up!  I think we'll go for everyone on a podcast at gencon/nova though?  Guess we have to decide that soon...

Six store championships, 27 games, never tabled. I'll be at Canadian Nationals. Won't get tabled there either!!! NovaSquadronRadio never tabled!!!

10 minutes ago, FlyingAnchors said:

As long you don't stream the tables at GenCon/NOVA. That was painful to watch the SC at atomic empire. Among other things, thank you for taking time to accurately spell out all the upgrades and names on every ship, like all the other streamers do. Oh wait.... I guess I have to settle with JPRBD BS and QD VD CV and no upgrade list or explanation of any sort.

They could just like, not stream at all?

11 minutes ago, FlyingAnchors said:

As long you don't stream the tables at GenCon/NOVA. That was painful to watch the SC at atomic empire. Among other things, thank you for taking time to accurately spell out all the upgrades and names on every ship, like all the other streamers do. Oh wait.... I guess I have to settle with JPRBD BS and QD VD CV and no upgrade list or explanation of any sort.

We found out we were going to be able to stream about an hour before the event started, and it was run by people who were also playing in the event. Frankly I'm amazed it turned out a well as it did.

Just now, Brunas said:

We found out we were going to be able to stream about an hour before the event started, and it was run by people who were also playing in the event. Frankly I'm amazed it turned out a well as it did.

"Playing"

1 hour ago, Biophysical said:

This is like that episode of Firefly where they go to some crappy planet and Jayne is a folk hero, with a statue and a song about him.

Everytime i think of firefly i smile, then i lay down, try not to cry, and ultimately,  cry a lot