SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

6 minutes ago, Killerardvark said:

Krayts only accept disrespect as currency.

I sleeve my Kallus tokens because I don't respect my opponents enough to touch them with their grubby animal hands and I bought a picture stand specifically to display my store championship plaque while playing. I need a second one for my second plaque now.

I am the king of disrespect.

Edited by SaltMaster 5000

2 minutes ago, SaltMaster 5000 said:

I sleeve my Kallus tokens because I don't respect my opponents enough to touch them with their grubby animal hands and I bought a picture stand specifically to display my store championship plaque while playing. I need a second one for my second plaque now.

I am the king of disrespect.

Well now we know for sure this isn't Chris!

If you beat me 100-0 you get a set of templates (their podcast bounty, which was recently filtered to just S&V Podcast members, but maybe they unfiltered again, I am 2 episodes behind on their feed).

Cursing has been linked to higher intelligence and also stress relief. Consider this podcast therapy for the Krayts :-) 

I listen to the Krayts largely for their excellent X-Wing insight. These guys really do know the game well. Their rambling asides are funny too, and I worked for ~15 years in a industry that was strangely notorious for being foul-mouthed. 

On a side note, my daughter turned 6 recently and is picking up beautifully on the mystique of cuss words. She's learned three of them (not my fault, I swear) and thinks they are fascinating. We've talked about it, and she's agreed that, when she wants to curse, she can choose words that begin with the same letter as the bad words. Fiddlesticks! Gosh darn it! Snickerdoodle! Shark shank! 

59 minutes ago, SaltMaster 5000 said:

Is there any Krayt swag that I can purchase?

Haha, thanks for the kind words, but no we steer pretty clear of anything that even resembles profitability - if we have actual income from it, it stops being a hobby, and it's a for fun thing.

46 minutes ago, Mattman7306 said:

Well now we know for sure this isn't Chris!

Jesus

37 minutes ago, sozin said:

If you beat me 100-0 you get a set of templates (their podcast bounty, which was recently filtered to just S&V Podcast members, but maybe they unfiltered again, I am 2 episodes behind on their feed).

8 minutes ago, Major Tom said:

Does the bounty include U.K. Podcasters, or are we all too bad to bother with on this side of the pond?

:D

Yep, still just S&V for now until either I complete my collection of tabled hosts, or store champ season wraps up!  I think we'll go for everyone on a podcast at gencon/nova though?  Guess we have to decide that soon...

On 7/28/2017 at 2:03 PM, Brunas said:

Haha, thanks for the kind words, but no we steer pretty clear of anything that even resembles profitability - if we have actual income from it, it stops being a hobby, and it's a for fun thing.

Jesus

Yep, still just S&V for now until either I complete my collection of tabled hosts, or store champ season wraps up!  I think we'll go for everyone on a podcast at gencon/nova though?  Guess we have to decide that soon...

As long you don't stream the tables at GenCon/NOVA. That was painful to watch the SC at atomic empire. Among other things, thank you for taking time to accurately spell out all the upgrades and names on every ship, like all the other streamers do. Oh wait.... I guess I have to settle with JPRBD BS and QD VD CV and no upgrade list or explanation of any sort.

12 minutes ago, FlyingAnchors said:

As long you don't stream the tables at GenCon/NOVA. That was painful to watch the SC at atomic empire. Among other things, thank you for taking time to accurately spell out all the upgrades and names on every ship, like all the other streamers do. Oh wait.... I guess I have to settle with JPRBD BS and QD VD CV and no upgrade list or explanation of any sort.

You're welcome! 

Glad you enjoyed the stream. 

(PS we said several times that the lists were in full on list juggler and posted it in the chat , maybe git gud at listening or reading <3) 

Edited by Timathius