SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

36 minutes ago, gennataos said:

Yeah, plus it's a $80 ticket.  There's also virtually no advertising for this, I think a Twitter mention?  I wonder if the more casual folks who find out about it Thursday morning will flock to it, rather than stand in line.

Had this been available when initial tickets went on sale I’d be all over it for $80. Sadly I have to firm up a schedule, and I know I’m not alone.

Thursday morning I’m going to be in the vendors hall for opening, delivering Xwing stuff to Lucas Oil and then back to the vendor hall to cover a table for lunch.

i do hope that word of how it plays out is posted/broadcast so I can hear.

18 hours ago, Kaptin Krunch said:

make it a Kanan/Accuracy Corrector+rey+Dash Crew Ghost instead. Engine is what makes Fennghost tick. 

Round 2 and 3, I agree. 

PS7 changes of heading should cover Round 1. But I may be biased because I know the local meta ain't that hard ;) And I care very much about the idea of the nightmare of a Hera-fully-loaded-GhostFenn in rounds 2 and 3. She can adjust heading at PS7 AND boost at PS11! Especially with the threat of proton bombs to keep everyone at R3 of that monster.

Alas, I don't have a bomber and likely will not even go to that tournament to inflict this new **** on people :( 

18 minutes ago, Mattman7306 said:

I don’t think 4 jumps is too stronk, but jump spam is probably one of the most hated architypes in the broader xwing community. I expect a huge meltdown if 4 jumps fit 

Too bad though. Spamming generics is my favorite thing. 

I felt sad when I saw that there's no generic ARC-170 pilot in 2.0...

10 hours ago, Kaptin Krunch said:

You mean our Ben Swolo cards? Our Blackouts were pictures of TZMCKP, well, blacked out.

It's the Ben Swolo pic but with an Imperial pilot helmet. Excluding my iridescent foil Matt the Radar Technician it's my favorite card from worlds.

5 hours ago, Makaze said:

It's the Ben Swolo pic but with an Imperial pilot helmet. Excluding my iridescent foil Matt the Radar Technician it's my favorite card from worlds.

Oh, yeah, the Baneposting blackouts.

Only ~10 were made, what you have is unique.

Edited by Kaptin Krunch

25 minutes ago, Biophysical said:

Hasn't it been said that force users have force powers instead of access to talents?

One of the preview articles said something along the lines of "in addition to" "and" so they at least seem to have access to both.  Whether they can take both at the same time?  Or maybe just a mistake by the article writing keyboard monkeys.

28 minutes ago, Biophysical said:

Hasn't it been said that force users have force powers instead of access to talents?

Not sure that was confirmed anywhere but it would make sense. I like the idea that Wedge might depend on "Talent" to win and Luke just uses the force to get out of trouble.

10 minutes ago, gamblertuba said:

One of the preview articles said something along the lines of "in addition to" "and" so they at least seem to have access to both.  Whether they can take both at the same time?  Or maybe just a mistake by the article writing keyboard monkeys.

Huh.  2 at the same time would be pretty awesome.

One of the main issues in 1.0 was ships having access to multiple powerful upgrade slots that synergized to create value in a non-linear way (i.e. the basis for Combo-Wing). I'd be very concerned about Elite + Force combinations. Thankfully, the app at least gives them the tool kit to fix this.