SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

11 minutes ago, defkhan1 said:

Holy cow Battlefield 2 menu music. What a blast from the past. I loved that game, best Battlefield.

Man it's so hard to go back to not having destructible terrain. Bf2 candidates out and a weird time though where I didn't have a PC to handle it. Bad company was when I got totally hooked.

Krayts on top fun facts:

This thread has more posts than the forums for:

- Almost every board game except for Arkham Horror, Decent 2ND edition, and Eldritch Horror

- A Game of Thrones: The Card Game Second Edition

- LCG Mega-forum

- All RPGS excepting the three core SW ones, Genesys, , and L5R beta

- All the media and Interactive forums (Where Eldar Sign is largest at 955 Posts)

- All of the Books and Graphic Novels (Arkham Novels has the most posts at 199, but is 4 years old)

- Everything else that isn't archived (Because I got Lazy and didn't want to go through the Archives)

Expect a list of threads with more posts than us soon-ish! (As soon as I bother to do it)

Edited by Do I need a Username
Correcting my list, I forgot how many posts where here.

35 minutes ago, catachanninja said:

Man it's so hard to go back to not having destructible terrain. Bf2 candidates out and a weird time though where I didn't have a PC to handle it. Bad company was when I got totally hooked.

I spent like an entire summer doing nothing but play BF2. Before I got serious with it I was a massive troll though. I did things like plant C4 on my bomber jet, wait for a teammate to spawn in the gunner seat, then aim toward an enemy control point, parachute out, and blow the jet up with my C4. Also enjoyed doing the same thing with the buggies. So many fond memories...

Edited by defkhan1

43 minutes ago, Do I need a Username said:

Krayts on top fun facts:

This thread has more posts than the forums for:

- Almost every board game except for Arkham Horror, Decent 2ND edition, and Eldritch Horror

- A Game of Thrones: The Card Game Second Edition

- LCG Mega-forum

- All RPGS excepting the three core SW ones, Genesys, , and L5R beta

- All the media and Interactive forums (Where Eldar Sign is largest at 955 Posts)

- All of the Books and Graphic Novels (Arkham Novels has the most posts at 199, but is 4 years old)

- Everything else that isn't archived (Because I got Lazy and didn't want to go through the Archives)

Expect a list of threads with more posts than us soon-ish! (As soon as I bother to do it)

There's also only 54 people in FFG forum history who have a combined total post count greater than this thread. And at the current rate  over the course of the next couple months, this thread will probably pass at least half of those. 

Also, I checked for you, there's still 21 archived forums that have this thread beat. :(

Another fun fact: at this instant, the Krayt thread is 0.436% of the entire X-Wing forum!!!

Edited by Kieransi

4 minutes ago, emperorscanaries said:

Make sure to register even if you arent planning on going. 

I'm registered. There's still  chance I can't go (newborn), but if I don't register, there's a 100% chance I can't go.

I'll take the lower negative odds, please.

1 hour ago, Tlfj200 said:

because the forums are being spammed with people using their singular data point to attempt to refute mountains of directional data.

giphy.gif

But anecdotes are so much more personally meaningful! <initiate trigger>

Besides, we're probably all figments of that person's imagination, so their POV is obviously the sum total of the world.

4 hours ago, catachanninja said:

But muh anecdotes 

I SAW A TLT HWK ONCE!!!!!!  THEY ARE GOOD IN THE META!!!  TLT DEFINITLY ISN"T HURTING THEM MORE THAN IT HELPS!!!!

Seriously though, that argument drives me insane.  HWKs aren't good, and nerfing TLT won't push them out of something they aren't in.  Same with Y-wings, there are other things keeping them viable, but they aren't TLT carriers.