SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

46 minutes ago, Boom Owl said:

As usual all "is this good" conversations end with just bring: 

emoji-icon-glossy-25-33-symbols-geometric-purple-square-72dpi-forPersonalUseOnly.png7581_plus.png 37-373942_4-aces-cards-png-clipart-ace-cards-png.png

Its official, the memes have become too meta for me.

I wanna say Quad Aces but the right image is already a Poker of Aces so I am not sure what the left one should be. Blank + Four Aces? When did we switch to four aces anyway?

1 hour ago, Flurpy said:

Its official, the memes have become too meta for me.

I wanna say Quad Aces but the right image is already a Poker of Aces so I am not sure what the left one should be. Blank + Four Aces? When did we switch to four aces anyway?

Purple=force charges, and aces are aces.

As soon as I get back to in-person X-Wing, I'm going to have to get some lab work done.

Behind_the_lab_work.jpg

Not that kind of lab work: this kind of 'lab work.

Pf0yodY.gif

• General Grievous (Crack Shot, Soulless One) 51
  • Skakoan Ace (Crack Shot) 39
  • Skakoan Ace (Crack Shot) 39
  • Feethan Ottraw Ottopilot (-) 35
  • Feethan Ottraw Ottopilot (-) 35

Moves fast.  Hits hard.  Blocks and Cracks.  Grievous nasty; dude certainly has some kinda virus.

(paint done by local player @Transmogrifier ... I did my own shinies, but no gif...)

9 hours ago, Kyle Ren said:

force aces are the enemy 

except Kylo 

it's cool when my faction does it 

"The tokenstack is back", baby.

Lock at Terex, it is just the latest example. Looks, like 2nd ed now slowly derails.

3 rounds of soft force, unblockable non-action, to a ship of choice(!) within 0-3(!).

Then you still get 50% soft focus or you jam yourself in a first step. But, if you are not blocked, you can jam out to range 3. That is pretty bonkers and will make enemy aces really sad.

Hopefully he is not undercosted at release. I really do not like the direction FFG is going here.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Managarmr said:

"The tokenstack is back", baby.

Lock at Terex, it is just the latest example. Looks, like 2nd ed now slowly derails.

They never intended to remove it all. They intended to balance it all. If Terex is 24 points, guess what? I think that's fair.

I feel like most people on this thread want to make X-Wing something that the devs never intended it to be.

Fly Casual, everyone.

*mumbles about how points, slots, and rule changes can still fix everything but thematics and Hyperspace is overhyped*

Aight, bye.

Edited by ClassicalMoser

9 hours ago, gennataos said:

I have a three-week streak going of not getting Poe killed.

I've not touched X-Wing in the last three weeks.

Quick question: are other Leia carriers besides Cova viable? Been toying with BB8 Poe on Vassal for the fun of it, but I don't like so much of a squad being put into a limited trick. I like BB8 as a panic button, but those 8 pt should probably serve getting bigger guns, right?