Vader Whisper Quis
Fenn 2Skulls Scyk
Transport XX Tali Finn
Sear 175 7Vultures
Soontir Palp 2Inqs
Feethan 175 7Vultures
Kylo 3SF TN
2xR2/2x7B Obi Plo Ric

Its almost like the point changes barely changed anything. 

This was expected, was it not?

extended event, first since points change, kinda makes sense lists of pre-points change are still going to be dominant.

I mean we have some indications  for hyperspace, but there’s going to be a a bit of a shake up with the new content. If we’re still looking at this for extended further on down the line maybe we can start crying wolf or dead format or whatever you want to call it.

Why are you surprised? For the first time FFG was very soft on nerf, no dominat list got nuked they just removed some bids from Jedi and some discords for sear swarms, everything else went mostly unscathed. Yeah, you can play more swarms if you enjoy rely on dice more than usual, but that's it.

How many big tournament finals has Jendon 2 Inqs + ace played? Is this like the third or fourth in a row?

12 minutes ago, Sunitsa said:

Why are you surprised? For the first time FFG was very soft on nerf, no dominat list got nuked they just removed some bids from Jedi and some discords for sear swarms, everything else went mostly unscathed. Yeah, you can play more swarms if you enjoy rely on dice more than usual, but that's it.

How many big tournament finals has Jendon 2 Inqs + ace played? Is this like the third or fourth in a row?

Hyperspace, you say?

Congrats to Zach! He's got a good mix of silly and relaxed and he's always fun in the building.

Now the real question: Is the name of the condition card that Randy the Intern assigns when he feels attacked "OK, Boomer?" IDK, but when I use my Matt alt art, I'll say it anytime I use the pilot ability. Beautiful cringe worthy of an edgelord.

7 hours ago, FlyingAnchors said:

Who cares about extended pilots?

So long as they keep making the events extended, kinda everyone?

3 hours ago, Stay OT Leader said:

I’d like to see initiative costing on Passive, if anything.

It truly is rather strange to see Passive Sensors--ostensibly an upgrade to help low-initiative ships pursue Lock-based strategies--get more play on Vader than anything else.  I go back and forth on Initiative pricing, since I think the only place where it's actually silly is kinda Vader.  Strikes me that Whisper could easily switch to Targeting Computer and be mostly fine.

I still kinda wish PS required a lock action on the ship, but that doesn't hit Vader.  Targeting Computer is in the game (and was already coming down the pike when PS was developed), so I don't mind making someone pay extra if they want to use Passive Sensors tricks rather than plebeian locking.

53 minutes ago, theBitterFig said:

Strikes me that Whisper could easily switch to Targeting Computer and be mostly fine.

passives is just so much better though. Game on the weekend, had a lock on ship B, but wanted to take out ship A with Vader and Whisper. Vader already killed it, so I took just a calculate instead. That kind of flexibility can be very valuable.

e: and at the same price. wtf

Edited by GreenDragoon

12 hours ago, Sunitsa said:

11 hours ago, MasterShake2 said:

Hyperspace, you say?

I mean, isn't that the big lesson from LVO? If they make HS the new tournament format maybe FFG could get the meta shakeups for competitive events that they claim to want so badly without breaking the game.

23 minutes ago, GreenDragoon said:

passives is just so much better though. Game on the weekend, had a lock on ship B, but wanted to take out ship A with Vader and Whisper. Vader already killed it, so I took just a calculate instead. That kind of flexibility can be very valuable.

e: and at the same price. wtf

To be sure.

But if Passive didn't exist, it wouldn't be like TC Whisper would be trash.

2 hours ago, theBitterFig said:

truly is rather strange to see Passive Sensors--ostensibly an upgrade to help low-initiative ships pursue Lock-based strategies--get more play on Vader than anything else.

Passive Sensors (1 charge).

Action: Spend 1 [charge] from this card.

When an enemy ship engages, you may recover 1 [charge] and spend 1 focus or calculate token to acquire a lock on that ship.

Edited by Ablazoned