SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

1 hour ago, Tsavong said:

So I just played a game against grevious, chertek and 2 arena aces. I started playing last December and this is the first time I just didn't want to play X wing.

Usually I leave league night thinking about how I can improve my lists and tactics, but this time I just have no desire to do so.

great thing about casual nights, if someone tries to set some nantex down, you can ask them to play a different list because that one isn't fun for you.

You should also send an email to FFG and tell the your experience. They said in a live stream that negative experiences at casual nights was what they were looking at for fixing the nantex, letting them know makes it more likely they'll fix it.

Edited by jagsba

8 minutes ago, gennataos said:

There. I did it. That **** thread is off the front page. I desperately hope it stays there. 

Must... resist... urge... to bump... thread...

😛

2 hours ago, Tsavong said:

So I just played a game against grevious, chertek and 2 arena aces. I started playing last December and this is the first time I just didn't want to play X wing.

Usually I leave league night thinking about how I can improve my lists and tactics, but this time I just have no desire to do so.

What squad(s) were you using, if you don't mind my asking?

Edited by DR4CO

59 minutes ago, DR4CO said:

What squad(s) were you using, if you don't mind my asking?

(62) Luke Skywalker [T-65 X-wing]

(5) R2-D2
(0) Servomotor S-foils
(5) Sense

(34) Arvel Crynyd [RZ-1 A-wing]
(3) Intimidation

(48) Ten Numb [A/SF-01 B-wing]
(1) Crack Shot

(41) Blue Squadron Pilot [A/SF-01 B-wing]

Total points: 199

Unfortunately, Arvel doesn't mean much to Nantex 😬😬😬

2 hours ago, jagsba said:

great thing about casual nights, if someone tries to set some nantex down, you can ask them to play a different list because that one isn't fun for you

Probably not a bad idea.

3 hours ago, Tsavong said:

(62) Luke Skywalker [T-65 X-wing]

(5) R2-D2
(0) Servomotor S-foils
(5) Sense

(34) Arvel Crynyd [RZ-1 A-wing]
(3) Intimidation

(48) Ten Numb [A/SF-01 B-wing]
(1) Crack Shot

(41) Blue Squadron Pilot [A/SF-01 B-wing]

Total points: 199

Unfortunately, Arvel doesn't mean much to Nantex 😬😬😬

Looks like a fun list though! Turn at blue into a couple Zs and it's the sort of thing that could come second at world's

Edited by jagsba

1 minute ago, jagsba said:

Looks like a fun list though! Turn at blue into a couple Zs and it's the sort of thing that could win world's

It is! Luke and Arvel are a solid core. I've got almost 30 games with them together. 

1. does anyone know who's marshalling/head judge for pax unplugged?

2. i never want to see a match slip again in my life.  I'm halfway through round 2 of 1B and done with 1A, so almost there.  If anyone knows who is filling out https://listfortress.com/tournaments/1206 you can tell them to save the work - I should be done by this weekend uploading it will full standings for everyone including drops, and full matchups as well.

1 hour ago, Brunas said:

2. i never want to see a match slip again in my life.  I'm halfway through round 2 of 1B and done with 1A, so almost there.  If anyone knows who is filling out https://listfortress.com/tournaments/1206 you can tell them to save the work - I should be done by this weekend uploading it will full standings for everyone including drops, and full matchups as well.

Krayt Cup 5 tie breaker is to sort all the slips from previous worlds event in correct standing order?

2 hours ago, Brunas said:

The villain we don't deserve

1 minute ago, gennataos said:

Crap.  Now I'm going to get randomly liked and quoted for nothing.  NOTHING.

Sloths make terrible pets it turns out. Very expensive, require their own room with the heat jacked way up. They definitely aren't aggressive, but they can still really hurt you accidentally with their claws.