SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

2 hours ago, ConspiracyTheorist said:

People lost their **** minds over those lists. We rejoiced when second edition was announced and we didn't have to deal with them anymore.

Yeah, it was so good to deal with redline whisper leia and quadjumers, so much better than first edition 

Funnily enough, I like puzzles. 

I do also like making it up as I go along and not having to think too much. 

So I can see it both ways :)

Also, it's not a puzzle if it doesn't have a solution. Haven't seen that in 2.0 yet.

55 minutes ago, Cuz05 said:

Funnily enough, I like puzzles. 

I do also like making it up as I go along and not having to think too much. 

So I can see it both ways :)

Also, it's not a puzzle if it doesn't have a solution. Haven't seen that in 2.0 yet.

Not the game as a whole, but you will definitely see turns with a Nantex where there is no solution (literally had one last night where the player asked me what move he could make to not lose a Kimogila and I was like...none)

4 minutes ago, MasterShake2 said:

Not the game as a whole, but you will definitely see turns with a Nantex where there is no solution (literally had one last night where the player asked me what move he could make to not lose a Kimogila and I was like...none)

Oh I have. The solution was a turn or 2 before but I missed it :D

They have a death bubble.

Edited by Cuz05

On 10/16/2019 at 1:51 PM, ConspiracyTheorist said:

Touche, you must have kids to see the pun matrix like that.

No, I’m just very dedicated to the most eye-roll worthy form of humor because it will at least get a minimal laugh out of someone.

Edited by FlyingAnchors

2 hours ago, Porkchop Express said:

Based on numbers that made the cut, Empire and Resistance horribly underperformed. Separatists had 90% more players make the cut than expected.

Do you have numbers for the cut? 

3 hours ago, Porkchop Express said:

Based on numbers that made the cut, Empire and Resistance horribly underperformed. Separatists had 90% more players make the cut than expected.

32 minutes ago, Sunitsa said:

Do you have numbers for the cut? 

Day 1 - 47 made cut
7 Rebel
7 Imperial
6 Scum
3 Resistance
3 First Order
10 Republic
11 Separatists

But this is only day one. The total swiss numbers were across both days.

We don't know how factions performed on day one, specifically, unless someone wants to find a full day one roster and count the factions (in which case I'll be glad to toss them in my spreadsheet and pretty them up). Otherwise, we need to see day two to know what over/under performed.

We don't know, for example, whether or not a disproportionately large number of CIS players were all in day one by chance - meaning their cut conversion was actually on the average. And we don't know whether day two will produce zero CIS in cut and they end up under-represented. 

So, don't panic just yet, it's too early. But it's ok to have your panic primed for day two stats I guess.

We know now that you can make worlds top cut with any of 7 factions if you're good. I'm not particularly prepared to panic.

4 hours ago, Kaptin Krunch said:

He was my real swiss loss by 5 MoV

Anyways

Torkil (Title, Engine)

Seevor (crack)

Cartel maruader

Leet

Unkar (cloaking, pattern, Tobias)

Ok. Didn't expect that.

sad I'm not at worlds.... I'll be in voice chat here most of the day tomorrow if anyone wants to hang out and have a stream watch party (I'll be in this server because I couldn't convince most of my friends to join the Krayt dumpster fire server)

https://discord.gg/RBeVGFJ

Edited by Kieransi
Widget won't work so I've got a boring old invite link, sad