SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

48 minutes ago, RStan said:

Dibs on people who regretted playing Separatists just to play Sun Fac and feel bad about playing him realizing they only played Separatists to use Sun Fac at worlds then end up with Trade Federation Drone dials that they don't want. PLS & TY. 

this feels very personally targeted.

...want a DFS-311?

25 minutes ago, player3010587 said:

Going back to fielding Resistance again, eh? Elsewise, if you were still fielding Sear Swarm, you would be excited. Or is this a meta game for the only thread on the forums that doesn't care about meta games and openly broadcasts what is being flown?

No I'm not off the Separatists, but if I can leave worlds with 7 Trade Fed Dials and Alt Art cards, I'm leaving a very happy Droid Commander. 

8 minutes ago, Brunas said:

this feels very personally targeted.

...want a DFS-311?

Not personally targeted lol, they know who they are (even if it includes yourself).

Just now, RStan said:

No I'm not off the Separatists, but if I can leave worlds with 7 Trade Fed Dials and Alt Art cards, I'm leaving a very happy Droid Commander. 

Not personally targeted lol, they know who they are (even if it includes yourself).

Wait, aren't the dials the hyena bomber?

4 hours ago, FlyingAnchors said:

Oh, I’m just still a little salty about FFGs lack of prize support at NOVA Open. I am not a fan of the top 8 in faction replacing the participation prize for that event  is all. 

oh gotcha, was worried there was ANOTHER snafu around faction prizes

5 hours ago, gennataos said:

Bold prediction: Rey falcon wins a really small Hyperspace Trial while most of the good players in the world are off having fun and making me incredibly jealous.  😕

You're doing Hyperspace Trials too, eh? Think ours has sold eighteen tickets now. Most the good players gone and having fun. I made a bold prediction in the spring: All the good players would score their tickets, and then as I went to the last Trial, I'd trip and fall on my ships on the way to the event.  I'm looking at investing in some sturdy boxes for my ships this weekend.

4 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

You're doing Hyperspace Trials too, eh? Think ours has sold eighteen tickets now. Most the good players gone and having fun. I made a bold prediction in the spring: All the good players would score their tickets, and then as I went to the last Trial, I'd trip and fall on my ships on the way to the event.  I'm looking at investing in some sturdy boxes for my ships this weekend.

I'd planned on going to one, but I'm kind of waffling a little now.  

48 minutes ago, gennataos said:

I'd planned on going to one, but I'm kind of waffling a little now.  

What else are you going to do? Stay home and watch streams? Clean the bathroom? Vacuum? C'mon, if I'm going to suffer the meta, you can provide distant moral support and stick it out too. Then we can both whine on the internet after like we're supposed to. I'm already warming up my excuses...

• Muh dice!!!
  • Nantex NPE!
  • Jedi are too cheap!
  • HAX!!!!
  • Wordz are teh enemies

1 hour ago, LagJanson said:

What else are you going to do? Stay home and watch streams? Clean the bathroom? Vacuum? C'mon, if I'm going to suffer the meta, you can provide distant moral support and stick it out too. Then we can both whine on the internet after like we're supposed to. I'm already warming up my excuses...

• Muh dice!!!
  • Nantex NPE!
  • Jedi are too cheap!
  • HAX!!!!
  • Wordz are teh enemies

I probably will.  I already have family clearance and I'd get to meet @Bucknife.  My excuse list will likely be:

• I'm tired
  • I'm old
  • I'm forgetful
  • Apathy
26 minutes ago, drjkel said:

I'm considering going to a casual extended event/world stream with my son. I'm not sure how he'd react to Nantexes, however. 

I don't know if I'd expose anyone to Nantex unless it was voluntary.