SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

18 hours ago, player3010587 said:

I broke even with Jumpmasters at a 49 player trial today. Should that be the first thing I list on "achievements"?

@Oldpara liked the post, and I took that as a sign. It is the first thing I listed under "accomplishments", and the only one in all caps.

Hey so anyone going to worlds want to form some "lightning pods" for hangar bay?  I'm looking for seven or so "like-minded individuals" to throw 150 point Rey at.  I'm thinking...20 minutes per game?

Edited by Ablazoned

2 hours ago, Ablazoned said:

Hey so anyone going to worlds want to form some "lightning pods" for hangar bay?  I'm looking for seven or so "like-minded individuals" to throw 150 point Rey at.  I'm thinking...20 minutes per game?

I have two I-4 defenders and a Rhymer built for exactly this

4 hours ago, Ablazoned said:

Is it collusion if I only bring 2 fighters?

Can there be collusion in the pods?

Edited by smikies
Can you delete? I apparently have 2 accounts.

4 hours ago, Ablazoned said:

Is it collusion if I only bring 2 tie fighters and everyone splits?

Can you collude in hanger bays?

2 hours ago, Ablazoned said:

...I'm not entirely sure you get the "spirit" of this exercise...

Joust, kill or die, repeat. Easy peasy. Though if you'd prefer I could cobble together two fang fighters and a Khiraxz or two phantoms and a bomber

44 minutes ago, Smikies02 said:

Is it collusion if I only bring 2 tie fighters and everyone splits?

Can you collude in hanger bays?

2 fighters is a legal squadron. 

Yes you can collude anywhere. We could collude right now. Is it legal in hangar bays? No. 

*insert I will make it legal*

23 minutes ago, RStan said:

Dibs on people who regretted playing Separatists just to play Sun Fac and feel bad about playing him realizing they only played Separatists to use Sun Fac at worlds then end up with Trade Federation Drone dials that they don't want. PLS & TY. 

Going back to fielding Resistance again, eh? Elsewise, if you were still fielding Sear Swarm, you would be excited. Or is this a meta game for the only thread on the forums that doesn't care about meta games and openly broadcasts what is being flown?

Jojo-Stardust-Declaration.jpg?ssl=1