SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

16 minutes ago, Polda said:

There are already rumors about the next RRG clarifying the latest one.

I mean, it's a complete mess.

Maybe it cleared up everything for the illuminati and people on their level. But I have no clue anymore what is and what isn't allowed, and I'm not willing to put in the work. Not even I am willing to put in the work. And it feels like there is some work necessary.

3 hours ago, theBitterFig said:

Probably.

But bonkers you can block is significantly better than bonkers you can't.

To be fair, it's a turret with a free repo moving last.  The fact that blocking them is not terribly effective is just a straw on a camel's back.  The anvil on it's back is 100% Ensnare

I feel like the Brits need to write an article for us. I hear they are amazing at queuing. Or can we get a BestCoastQueuing app?

FFG: "Revealed dial is exactly what's printed on the cardboard so you don't have to remember abilities that have or have not affected it."

Also FFG: "Have fun remembering all the stuff in this queue as you remove things and trigger other things and execute abilities that aren't even valid because they were at one point."

Stuff does whatever people say it does at the end of the day. If you're running that pizzazz, check what it does with the TO.....And then correct them on it.. 

If running against it, just try and blow it all up like usual and accept whatever gibber jabber is going in one ear and out the other.

Unless it really feels like extreme bollocks, which it will, then call a judge and do the ear flow thing again.

1 hour ago, catachanninja said:

Do we know anything about von reg besides i6 fo?

<strike>At the start of engage,</strike> During the system phase, he can assign a deplete or strain to a ship in his bullseye.

As a ship ability, he can take a deplete or strain to roll or lock after he fully executed a maneuver.

Dial like a TAP.  Stats like a TAP but a 3-dice primary.

Edited by Ablazoned

3 minutes ago, Ablazoned said:

At the start of engage, he can assign a deplete or strain to a ship in his bullseye.

As a ship ability, he can take a deplete or strain to roll or lock after he fully executed a maneuver.

with really cool wings.

31 minutes ago, Ablazoned said:

At the start of engage, he can assign a deplete or strain to a ship in his bullseye.

His ability is during the system phase, not at the start of engagement

2 minutes ago, pyoinator said:

His ability is during the system phase, not at the start of engagement

whoa, my brain also just inserted "start of engagement" instead of system phase

... that's a pretty neat ability tbqhfampai

12 minutes ago, GreenDragoon said:

FFG: We try to nudge the game away from Aces

Also FFG: Aces dominated the summer

Also FFG: Here's SunFac and MajVonreg

Vonreg is fully execute and doesn't pass the token...and boost or roll over clouds...and can't move you and then get a bonus off of it. Vonreg is positively wholesome compared to Fac and Jedi.

40 minutes ago, Brunas said:

whoa, my brain also just inserted "start of engagement" instead of system phase

... that's a pretty neat ability tbqhfampai

it seems pretty fair actually, assuming deplete isn't something insane. If you bullseye a ship there's a good chance you're shooting it anyway and a strain token can still be cleared on a blue manuever