SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

8 hours ago, gennataos said:

But Worlds is Minnesota.  That's not Poland, either.  

Also, I'm no longer going.  :(  I couldn't justify that much time away from the family.

I hope to bring glory to our first name. I know Grawburg has plans, so we have at least 2 of the Midwest Mark's competing.

13 hours ago, Brunas said:

There can't be an ability queue when dice modifications happen or the entire game falls apart, and badly.

that is to say yes, he can.

Huh, never thought about that. Thanks. Not that it matters for Finn, but it‘s an easy example

5 hours ago, Boom Owl said:

Ugec1A5.jpg

May not have set this one up correctly. 

Before people freak out, we should take a look at the reverse gif where soontir is moving second.

I'd also like to ask what the rest of soontir's list is doing, and why soontir is flying at an ace-hunting ship.

2 hours ago, gadwag said:

we should take a look at the reverse gif where soontir is moving second.

Sure, no problem I can do that.

2 hours ago, gadwag said:

I'd also like to ask what the rest of soontir's list is doing, and why soontir is flying at an ace-hunting ship.

Not a complete board state. None of these are or can be. Just intended to show the basic mechanics. 

Thinking about and visualizing the 1v1 moving first is critical. You can imagine from here how other ships and other possible approach angles or rocks or dial selections or upgrades might impact both ship’s options.

2 hours ago, Boom Owl said:

Not a complete board state. None of these are or can be. Just intended to show the basic mechanics. 

Don't worry, I was just being pre-emptively sassy before any imperial complainers show up

1 hour ago, TasteTheRainbow said:

It’s good to show Fel players why they should not allow this situation to come up.

The bog problem is looming over Fenn. I'm fine bidding or going to 200 with Fel, but Fenn has a tendency to get outbid by the other ace factions. That poses a problem for Fenn bc he hates R2 unless he has Lone Wolf. If he's down on points, the default matchup against Fac if the game falls to 1c1, he's got to engage.