SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, catachanninja said:

Luckily,  no one Actually listens to me

It’s true, we only listen to @LagJanson because he is a 6ft4” American Caucasian male on the hefty side who will intimidate us into conceding if we don’t( his words not ours), and to hail supreme dinner from Bojangles, @Brunas.

Edited by FlyingAnchors
Actually I find you are very insightful and make valid points on the many topics of x-wing covered here.

2 hours ago, Brunas said:

Any idea who we owe thanks to for this?  Incredible.

His handle is "The_Doctor" from the X-Wing Selbsthilfegruppe. They stream from time to time. No idea if he's also here.

See the thread on the german forums: https://www.moseisleyraumhafen.com/t19157-x-wing-grossmeisterschaft-zahlen-daten-fakten

Spain is the 2019 XTC champion! 

Germany went 2nd and Netherlands 3rd.

USA ended up 6th.

As always, team tournaments are the best tournaments.

This year I was filling in for Scotland since they had a couple of players who couldn't make it. We didn't do that well (we were 14th out of 20...) and I was looking forward to play against the Americans, but we were too below in the standings to face them.... but the tournament for me was still a success because I ended up even at 5-5 while facing some of the best players in the world and, far more important, I ended up above team Italy which had an incredibly bad tournament 

24 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

Wait, I’m not hefty...

Did I mix up quotes again? I couldn’t find it and didn’t remember if you were the one who made that quote or someone who had an even better reply.

Anyway that was part of the original quote, the intent was not to body shame or make anyone self conscious. 😐 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Polda said:

What happened there? :D The lists don't look that bad.

I only see 3 "real" squads

QD + Omega + Omega + Scorch

QD + Omega + Omega + Zeta ( Maybe not Real ) 

QD + Tavson + Blackout (Why does this have Blackout). 

What happened is no one brought a real Kylo list, there is maybe 1.

Force Charges are good. Bring them...

Edited by Boom Owl

3 hours ago, FlyingAnchors said:

Did I mix up quotes again? I couldn’t find it and didn’t remember if you were the one who made that quote or someone who had an even better reply.

Anyway that was part of the original quote, the intent was not to body shame or make anyone self conscious. 😐 

'over 6'5" and built like a truck'

Just now, catachanninja said:

MkV was the list I won the first invitational with. Chris (but really ben and alex) did most of the work on The Zack and Chris special,  but i named it so my name goes first

I was pretty sure it was called "Supreme Leader" 

6 minutes ago, catachanninja said:

we could have saved everyone from Miranda if i had just been More narcissistic :P

The trick being that you have to be narcissistic, succeed with the list, and popular. Otherwise your clever name will be brushed under the rug and changed to whatever "space bat" talking head wants it to be.