SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

Confusing.

You are Tractored when you have equal or greater number of tractor tokens as per base size. So you don't get more tractored if you only need 1 and then give yourself another one.

So 1st Sun rolls up, tractors self, does tractored stuff. 2nd Sun rolls up, tractors self, does tractored stuff.

1st Sun gives 2nd Sun his tractor token. Sun 2 is already tractored, does no tractored stuff. Sun 2 gives 1st Sun a tractor token. Sun 1 was no longer tractored, gets tractored again.

Now we're both tractored and possibly both shafted.

I think?

26 minutes ago, Cuz05 said:

Confusing.

You are Tractored when you have equal or greater number of tractor tokens as per base size. So you don't get more tractored if you only need 1 and then give yourself another one.

So 1st Sun rolls up, tractors self, does tractored stuff. 2nd Sun rolls up, tractors self, does tractored stuff.

1st Sun gives 2nd Sun his tractor token. Sun 2 is already tractored, does no tractored stuff. Sun 2 gives 1st Sun a tractor token. Sun 1 was no longer tractored, gets tractored again.

I think?

Can get even more interesting if you start passing them along your own list.

28 minutes ago, Cuz05 said:

Confusing.

I think?

I hate this expansion more and more every day.

9 hours ago, LagJanson said:

That realization that it's one week from Nationals, and while everybody is out practicing their lists... you haven't even selected a faction or archetype...

🙃 You could have at least specified which country. I was about to have heart attack and drive to DC. 

I'm glad they announced a last minute, swiss on a Friday, gotta buy your ticket at least 2 weeks ahead, end of summer, we may not have prizes on hand nationals in Canada this year. 

No, wait, that's just bad all around. 

I am glad that this means most of the try hards will not make the trek to our first local HST this weekend so my son can dip his toe back in in a more casual tournament. Odds of him getting dice are good (19 registered so far). Hopefully, the odds of him wanting to start going to tournaments again is at least as high. Sadly, no crack shots in his list, the psychological safety net of heroic beckons. 

9 minutes ago, drjkel said:

I'm glad they announced a last minute, swiss on a Friday, gotta buy your ticket at least 2 weeks ahead, end of summer, we may not have prizes on hand nationals in Canada this year. 

No, wait, that's just bad all around. 

I am glad that this means most of the try hards will not make the trek to our first local HST this weekend so my son can dip his toe back in in a more casual tournament. Odds of him getting dice are good (19 registered so far). Hopefully, the odds of him wanting to start going to tournaments again is at least as high. Sadly, no crack shots in his list, the psychological safety net of heroic beckons. 

Good luck with the HST. Shouldn’t be too hard to get dice. Top half of the party typically goes home with gifts of that nature. I expect you will have more than nineteen though...

From rough estimates, Nats will have less than seventy people... and that’s assuming ticket sales equate to butts in seats. Sounds like another disaster of significant proportion, but that’s par for the course. Don’t go to the circus if you don’t like the clowns?

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Ablazoned said:

Maybe we'll finally get clear rulings on ability queue and range checks?

Probably not, but I bet a lot of people who were claiming the laxer interpretation (that you can check after) flip flop hard after they a catch the tail end of tractor token relay from across the map a few times

Edited by prauxim

That Concession thread...whew.  I wish more people could travel more and more of us could meet each other in person.  I've found once you've given a person a hug, it's way harder to get internet mad at them.

1 minute ago, RStan said:

Are there any official FFG alt art Vultures yet? I know of Grievous, DBS-404, Maul and that's it...

I don't think there are.  I couldn't tell if @Tlfj200 actually wanted one or the Chappelle pic was an inside joke I missed.   I have and unofficial one from GSP.  🤷‍♂️