Asajj Ventress — Lancer-class Pursuit Craft 37
Lone Wolf 2
Latts Razzi 2
Glitterstim 2
Glitterstim 2
Countermeasures 3
Shadow Caster 3
Ship Total: 51

Wait. That’s actually terrifying. Is this mentioned in the latest episode? 

I seriously almost got solod by a timewalk assajj at the system open on Saturday. Like, I was so stupid and decided to keep trying to kill it instead of run when I was up 100-50 whatever with my squad nearly at full health.

if she had 2 more stims? Freakin forget it. I lose.

Edited by Kdubb

14 minutes ago, Kdubb said:

Wait. That’s actually terrifying. Is this mentioned in the latest epidsode? 

I seriously almost got solod by a timewalk assajj at the system open on Saturday. Like, I was so stupid and decided to keep trying to kill it instead of run when I was up 100-50 whatever with my squad nearly at full health.

if she had 2 more stims? Freakin forget it. I lose.

They joked off hand about Jabbabababababassaj (thats the name for the list I came up with patent pending ) without getting into possible lists or anything.

More importantly this felt like the correct place to post a Jabba the Hutt gif. 

Also PS9 Engine Upgrade and 2x Burnout Bossk seems good? Fearlessness or Expert Handling maybe? 

Edited by Boom Owl

1 hour ago, Boom Owl said:

200.gif

Bossk — YV-666 35
Veteran Instincts 1
Jabba the Hutt 5
Dengar 3
Burnout SLAM 1
Engine Upgrade 4
Ship Total: 49

Asajj Ventress — Lancer-class Pursuit Craft 37
Lone Wolf 2
Latts Razzi 2
Glitterstim 2
Glitterstim 2
Countermeasures 3
Shadow Caster 3
Ship Total: 51

Dang, looking at the names of all those characters, I can see that this game is already a prequels game!* All you need to do now is make the YV-666 pilot be Moralo Eval. 

(* or a Clone Wars game at least...)

27 minutes ago, Brunas said:

Bring Europe to a real continent and we'll consider it!

I dunno... I think I'd rather play in their meta. Heck, I gave up flying Miranda and three Rookies too soon if a 9 year old can pull top 2 at a regional with Norra and three Rookies... (Ok, dang good flying kid!)

57 minutes ago, Boom Owl said:

They joked off hand about Jabbabababababassaj (thats the name for the list I came up with patent pending ) without getting into possible lists or anything.

More importantly this felt like the correct place to post a Jabba the Hutt gif. 

Also PS9 Engine Upgrade and 2x Burnout Bossk seems good? Fearlessness or Expert Handling maybe? 

I haven't finished the episode yet! I was just messing around trying to bring Jabba to casual night.

4 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

I dunno... I think I'd rather play in their meta. Heck, I gave up flying Miranda and three Rookies too soon if a 9 year old can pull top 2 at a regional with Norra and three Rookies... (Ok, dang good flying kid!)

wait until you see the Barcelona Regional results. Its Australia quality.

1 hour ago, Sunitsa said:

I see the krayts did a team tournament, nice!

Any chance you guys will come to the 2018 ETC in Zagreb to witness some real xwing?

Last year the mynocks joked about it and I half jokingly put some effort into it. New job means no vacation time for me and nathans school schedule is pretty rough now. These people wed send you, they're not our best, some of them I assume are good players, but they're not nathan and i. :P

25 minutes ago, catachanninja said:

Last year the Mmynocks joked about it, and I half jokingly put some effort into it. New job means no vacation time for me, and Nnathan's school schedule is pretty rough now. These people we'd send you, they're not our best,; some of them I assume are good players, but they're not Nnathan and ime. :P

Goddammit, this is 'Murica.  Learn 'Murican or go back where'n you came from.

8 minutes ago, Jeff Wilder said:

Goddammit, this is 'Murica.  Learn 'Murican or go back where'n you came from.

Would that be 'Muricanese? You'll have to excuse me, I'm a foreigner to your country and cultures and want to make sure I know which dialect being discussed.

3 hours ago, catachanninja said:

Last year the mynocks joked about it and I half jokingly put some effort into it. New job means no vacation time for me and nathans school schedule is pretty rough now. These people wed send you, they're not our best, some of them I assume are good players, but they're not nathan and i. :P

Nathan is great player, I would love to have the chance to face him.

But who are you exactly?

Jokes aside, it would be awesome if a Team USA could make it

9 minutes ago, Sunitsa said:

Nathan is great player, I would love to have the chance to face him.

But who are you exactly?

Jokes aside, it would be awesome if a Team USA could make it

There was a group pushing to make it happen at one point, I think that it kind of stalled though. 

We could just use krayt cup as the deciding factor on who goes next year... since it’s the most prestigious tournament in history. 

On 1/25/2018 at 3:30 PM, Biophysical said:

I freaking work in a job that includes the title "Scientist" and I spend more time than I should searching several pages down on Google results for job critical information hoping I can find a copy of a paper not behind a paywall, because it's still quicker than going through my company's official method for purchasing journal articles.  

But it's better than my last position, which involved my boss going to a public library on the weekend, finding the article I needed, and copying it at the library.  Because those 1970s science articles are bringing in major scratch for publishers, I guess.

So there... "Historian" is mine... and its just silly the places I go to not pay $200 and wait 4 days to access a single journal article or heaven forbid, a translation of an article.  I wonder what percent of historical citation involves grabbing peaks at grad work scanned into Scribd or a GoogleDoc archive that hasn't been shut down yet?  

Slightly related to topics at hand... man, I take a SWDestiny break for a week and the whole game goes wholesome on me... Looking forward to X-Wing at Adepticon... I took Inquisitor last year and he did me proud... I'm thinking this thread has inspired me to break out Soontir this year... why not