SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

Just now, Tlfj200 said:

Yep.

1 minute ago, LagJanson said:

Good point. Too early for me to go deep on droids though... I've got a System Open in February... is that the first real one now?

Is the AZ qualifier hyperspace? If so, that's at least, like... 0.25 real.

14 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

Good point. Too early for me to go deep on droids though... I've got a System Open in February... is that the first real one now?

Jealous reacts only. The timing of the Toronto System Open is entirely incompatible with work (unless something changes).

The PTL Open 2 was also horribly placed in the calendar for me. *sigh*

Get me one in Ottawa next year!

Predition 1: Soontir/Whisper/Redline looses Vader, fits under 200 with a bid, and continues to be imp meta.

Prediction 2: Scum gets hit hard enough to kill Boba/4LOM/Palob but Boba/Guri still has plenty of breathing room and becomes Scum meta.

Prediction 3: Big ships still bad

4 minutes ago, drjkel said:

Jealous reacts only. The timing of the Toronto System Open is entirely incompatible with work (unless something changes).

The PTL Open 2 was also horribly placed in the calendar for me. *sigh*

Get me one in Ottawa next year!

Nuts!

It took them too long to nail down a location and date for the Open in Toronto... I got lucky it fell on an open weekend. I think I'm going to gun for it, and "try-hard" as it were... Don't really do that much in Xwing games. Kind of hungry to make cut on this one though.

2 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

I think @Brunas is broken. Probably nothing but sad reacts on anything for the rest of the day.

FFG doesn't give us karma for sad reacts. Typical Jedi BS, how can we be expected to bring balance to the force?!?

2 hours ago, LagJanson said:

Nuts!

It took them too long to nail down a location and date for the Open in Toronto... I got lucky it fell on an open weekend. I think I'm going to gun for it, and "try-hard" as it were... Don't really do that much in Xwing games. Kind of hungry to make cut on this one though.

My crazy big project at work may end earlier than expected, I'm waiting on confirmation from the powers that be. I may reward myself with a last minute trip, but that's one expensive trip to show up brain dead to a big event. Naboo 2018 did not go well under that same approach of leaving my brain at home. The PTL guys have been telling me about a possible Open since last year, it'd have been an easier fit in my schedule.

Odds of convincing my wife that this is the best event for my son to try competitive X-wing again is probably below 0% though.