SaltMaster 5000

Carolina Krayts is the best X-Wing podcast

2 hours ago, Tlfj200 said:

That’s truly sad - as we’re far more on topic than most threads tend to be ?

Maybe we have different definition of "off topic," but it's like your podcasts in that way in that there's a lot of noise but some there's some percentage about playing the game of X-wing that is more unique and insightful than can be found anywhere else.

Edited by AlexW

4 minutes ago, catachanninja said:

Still more on topic than the normal forums :P we were even mostly segueing the 40k convo into how x wing players came over from 40k

Speaking of that, i noticed that my guess was right.

If you were a 40k player that came to X-wing and mains a faction, there is a strong correlation with maining Imperial. Who knows why? I do it because I like generics.

6 minutes ago, RStan said:

That new second part of Duchess is so awesome. 

Juke and Proton Rockets are the first 2 upgrades I'll look to put on AWings. 

The new second part of Duchess will mean she (He with Archer AA cards) combined with turrets being not 360 means Duchess may be better than Pure.

Also, I like how the devs made it so that turrets can't have Front and a L/R side active at the same time. It makes Lancer-ing not really a thing.

This is seriously disappointing. Good luck finding content on the main page anymore. ?

Cant help but to think someone couldn’t stand the idea of this thread surpassing the other “precious” large post threads in post count. It certainly doesn’t seem like a coincidence it was moved to off topic as it got close to surpassing those post counts.

Anti-conspiracy theory: they have added the official rules pinned post in the rules sub forum, maybe they are taking this opportunity to push sub forums again?

It definitely shows a lack of understanding how forums work, but makes sense in a very type A sort of way. 

1 hour ago, Kaptin Krunch said:

Speaking of that, i noticed that my guess was right.

If you were a 40k player that came to X-wing and mains a faction, there is a strong correlation with maining Imperial. Who knows why? I do it because I like generics.

The new second part of Duchess will mean she (He with Archer AA cards) combined with turrets being not 360 means Duchess may be better than Pure.

Also, I like how the devs made it so that turrets can't have Front and a L/R side active at the same time. It makes Lancer-ing not really a thing.

To clarify, i main a faction because its impossible to play them all equal and i value getting a high  number of reps.

With so many people saying they only visit this thread rather than the forum, it's no surprise that it'd be in their best interest to make it harder to find to prevent further draining of discussions. It is a massive drawback to relying on someone else to host content.

And I'll need to change my bookmark now, that's a lot of work.