Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drail14me

Heroes of Scarif, contact FFG and ask for it!

58 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I sure hope the Rogue One expansions aren't done. I'd love to see a Heroes of Scarif expansion with a Blue Squadron T-65, and a Blue Squadron Y-Wing. New pilots for each along with some new upgrades for both and a title card for the T-65.

Go here and give this post on the FFG Crystal Ball Forum some love. This forum is where FFG wants us to post suggestions.

I just emailed FFG asking for it. You can too! https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/contact/support/

Edited by drail14me
Edited title to stop the flow of tears

It is probably too late to ask for it now.  These things get planned out nearly a year in advance.  They are starting development on the Han Solo movie tie in stuff by this point.  Rogue One is sooooo 2 movies ago.  :P

Captain Lackwit likes this

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Joe Censored said:

It is probably too late to ask for it now.  These things get planned out nearly a year in advance.  They are starting development on the Han Solo movie tie in stuff by this point.  Rogue One is sooooo 2 movies ago.  :P

Probably, but got to ask anyway! It should be a pretty simple expansion production wise. It's just a repaint on existing molds.

Edited by drail14me
madquest8 likes this

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, PhantomFO said:

Dammit, I clicked the thread thinking it was an announcement instead of yet another request for an X- and Y-Wing Aces pack.

Let's make it happen!

Edited by drail14me
Odanan, Sasajak and AngryAlbatross like this

1 minute ago, drail14me said:

Probably, but got to ask anyway! It should be a pretty simple expansion production wise. It's just a repaint on existing molds.

You're right.  I hadn't considered this would be an in between wave aces pack.  I would be excited about it by the way.  I just think the next few movies are going to tie up all of FFG's bandwidth. 

22 minutes ago, Joe Censored said:

They are starting development on the Han Solo movie tie in stuff by this point. 

Millennium Falcon expac inbound

What we need is a number of "Canon Upgrades" - packs that are like mini starters almost, depicting iconic battles of the Star Wars Saga.  

This would be a good place to include upgrades that bring ships inline with the specs we see/read in other media - like the Strikers bombs, etc.  You include ships from two factions, to artificially increase the cost (and profit, as people will buy multiples) specific missions for these ships and any new pilots and upgrades.   Now new ships per se, but updated sculpts could pop up, such as a new y-wing, but mainly just repaints.   

Make these upgrade sets part of a multi release campaign, and I think it could work.

Magnus Grendel likes this

1 hour ago, Joe Censored said:

We got HOTR about the same time as the rogue one movie so if they can issue a "whoops" Box 1, they can certainly do a "whoops" box 2.

Andreu likes this

26 minutes ago, BlueSquadronPilot said:

I got all excited when I read the title. Now I'm going to have myself a little cry. :( I'm still hoping, waiting.

Did you click the link and ask FFG to make it? Lets flood their inbox. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

BlueSquadronPilot likes this

10 minutes ago, Dr Zoidberg said:

Only, if by "make it happen", you mean shoving it up your backside.  These clickbait titles are the worst. 

Not intended as clickbait. Guess my reply to Phantom was out of line. The point is, we can all sit on here and say we want this or that but unless we bug FFG about it, then we won't get what we're looking for. Yes, I'm sure FFG reads some of or all of these posts, but reading it on a message board vs having your product development inbox filled with requests are two different things.

BlueMusketeer28 likes this

2 hours ago, Dr Zoidberg said:

Then title the thread appropriately:  "Let's petition FFG for 'XXX'..." or something similar.  As it stands; the title "Heroes of Scarif!" appears as an announcement.  And I would wager most people are clicking on it expecting as much.

I still have puffy eyes :, (

Dr Zoidberg likes this

Posted (edited)

This belongs in CCL, and thanks to a legal precedent called unsolicited advice FFG now has no legal way of releasing your proposed expansion.

Edited by Marinealver
Punning Pundit likes this

2 hours ago, Marinealver said:

This belongs in CCL, and thanks to a legal precedent called unsolicited advice FFG now has no legal way of releasing your proposed expansion.

So, does that apply to EVERY post on this forum where people ask for something?

Odanan likes this

7 hours ago, drail14me said:

So, does that apply to EVERY post on this forum where people ask for something?

While I'm not able to recall the terms of use fully for FFG, some companies have put into the agreement that any content published on their forums is considered their property.  If I recall, WotC did that.   It was stated in their user agreement.   Possibly FFG did or can do that as well.   

19 hours ago, drail14me said:

I sure hope the Rogue One expansions aren't done. I'd love to see a Heroes of Scarif expansion with a Blue Squadron T-65, and a Blue Squadron Y-Wing. New pilots for each along with some new upgrades for both and a title card for the T-65.

I just email FFG asking for it. You can too! https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/contact/support/

Hello dear FFG,

I am a customer of your products since the board game "Game of thrones - The board Game 1st Edition". I only started playing X-Wing with wave 4, but it is my favorite game so far. Ever! I am from germany and like MUCH fellow forum mates I wonder if we will ever get an "Battle of Scarif" Expansion.

I so bad want my striker starfighters getting bombing slots or finally getting some new Rebel Y-Wing Pilots. Or K2-SO as Crew (and maybe finally Pilot for the U-Wing). Or General Merrick as Pilot for a X-Wing. All the possibilities! Please make it happen!

I am with you in this fight!!!!

drail14me and Odanan like this

1 hour ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

While I'm not able to recall the terms of use fully for FFG, some companies have put into the agreement that any content published on their forums is considered their property.  If I recall, WotC did that.   It was stated in their user agreement.   Possibly FFG did or can do that as well.   

This is FFG's website, therefore all content is their property. Their is nothing stopping them from producing ANYTHING we suggest on here. They have the licensing rights to the game and the use of the Star Wars content. The only ripple that might could remotely come is IF they produced EXACTLY what I mentioned in my email and IF I complained and claimed it was my idea, which I won't. Plus, I have no doubt that more Scarif content was scribbled on notes prior to the release of the film so it would therefore be their idea first.  And if I did complain, I would quickly be squashed by their legal team back by that of the legal Disney giant. So, produce away FFG and mark me down to order four of the Heroes of Scarif packs!

They really should do a 'most wanted' type pack for this. (2 X-Wings and a Y-Wing.) Also include cardboard for the U-Wing as well. (HWK-290 cardboard upgrades would be nice as well, but it was not in the movie.)

The can do one for The First Order when the Last Jedi is released, and one for Scum when the Han Solo movie is released.