Joe Boss Red Seven

STOP BUY'N-UP ALL THE TIE AGGRAVATEDS!!!

49 posts in this topic

When Miniatures Market AND CoolStuff are both showing OUT OF STOCK... dams... lol!

:lol:

Then they get more in stock... a day later they are both OOS again...

:angry:

We got something like 16 Scurggs, 32 TIEs, and 8 Auzitucks. Last I saw, we were down to 4, 9, and 2 respectively.

1 hour ago, BlueSquadronPilot said:

My store only had two or three of each new ship. I didn't get any of the new wave. :/ it is a nightmare trying to get anything here in Canada.

I don't know where you are but my local store got it's full order and it was very large. Your store might just not be ordering enough.

2 minutes ago, Icelom said:

I don't know where you are but my local store got it's full order and it was very large. Your store might just not be ordering enough.

I've poked my head into a couple of stores just outside the GTA - haven't found anything yet. Just odd. Could just be a bit of a fumble and coincidental, so not trying to start any conspiracy theories.

Joe Boss Red Seven likes this

I was going to hold off for a bit on this wave.  Then, I considered the possibility of a sell out and the glacial pace of reprints.  So, I bought a Scurrg and an Aggressor.  They can sell out now.  I got mine.

2 hours ago, BlueSquadronPilot said:

My store only had two or three of each new ship. I didn't get any of the new wave. :/ it is a nightmare trying to get anything here in Canada.

Considering of the 2 local stores I visited, one had a box full of them, and the other had a shelf with them stacked deep, I'm guessing your store just didn't want to make a big purchase.