Sign in to follow this  
Muelmuel

Are antennae-less victorys tournament legal? (and other ships)

So with wave 6 making the vic great again, I have enough incentive to field them, however this thought came to mind. If I rmb correctly ffg tournament rules allow painting of models but not "modifications", so are antennae-less victories tournament legal or not shipworthy to field? What about other ships and their broken/missing parts?

9 minutes ago, Muelmuel said:

So with wave 6 making the vic great again, I have enough incentive to field them, however this thought came to mind. If I rmb correctly ffg tournament rules allow painting of models but not "modifications", so are antennae-less victories tournament legal or not shipworthy to field? What about other ships and their broken/missing parts?

The intention of the rule is:   Is a Victory without an Antennae readily mis-identified as a different ship?

If Yes.  Bad.

If No.  No Problem.

8 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

The intention of the rule is:   Is a Victory without an Antennae readily mis-identified as a different ship?

If Yes.  Bad.

If No.  No Problem.

I think the real question is "should VSDs with intact antennae be allowed in tournaments?" They're a very rare sight and they might confuse someone. ;)

6 hours ago, Ginkapo said:

Victories with antennas are not tournament legal as they arent recognisable. 

Traitor.

9 minutes ago, Snipafist said:

I think the real question is "should VSDs with intact antennae be allowed in tournaments?" They're a very rare sight and they might confuse someone. ;)

Traitor clone. 

54 minutes ago, Snipafist said:

I was looking at mine a couple of days ago and was shocked to discover that, after almost 2 years, I still have 1 with both antennae intact.

I have had two since armada came out basically. Antenna s in tacked.  I keep them in the original plastic unless I'm using them. One antenna was loose when I bought it though. Super glue fixed that.

I have dropped a gladiator and broke the bridge structure off. Super glue fixed it no problem though.