Jabberwock150

Havoc

(Scum Nym): Havoc, Veteran Instincts,"Genius", Accuracy Corrector, Autoblaster Turret, Bomblet Generator, Cruise Missile, Guidance Chips, optional - Extra Munitions.

Ram a missile down their throats on the approach then use VI, bomb, and turret for unblockable damage. Dodge firing arcs with barrel roll. Throw Cad Bane on another ship.

5 hours ago, Jabberwock150 said:

Super excited, just picked up my Scurrg H-6 Bomber! I know many of you are still in the same boat as I am, but does anyone have any build tips or ideas? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

TO'd the store tourney today. Scum Nym, Genius, Bomblet Generator, title and a lot of barrel rolls destroyed all opposition! One game finished around the 30 minute mark. Nasty, nasty build! It's going to be GREAT!

11 hours ago, Parable said:

(Scum Nym): Havoc, Veteran Instincts,"Genius", Accuracy Corrector, Autoblaster Turret, Bomblet Generator, Cruise Missile, Guidance Chips, optional - Extra Munitions.

Ram a missile down their throats on the approach then use VI, bomb, and turret for unblockable damage. Dodge firing arcs with barrel roll. Throw Cad Bane on another ship.

Will definitely have to try this. Thanks for your input!

11 hours ago, Parable said:

Yeah, it's important to note Cad Bane buffs the bombs of all your ships, not just the one he's on. Nym built that way is just threatening tons of automatic damage to anyone in range 1, and the Scurgg's dial isn't bad for keeping people range 1.

Rebel Nym plus Miranda was stomping people pretty effectively yesterday.  Here's an exampe of the lists I'm afraid of:

Missile Boats + BombMaster

Lok Revenant (34)
Scurrg H-6 Bomber (26), Deadeye (1), Extra Munitions (2), Concussion Missiles (4), Boba Fett (1), Guidance Chips (0)

Lok Revenant (32)
Scurrg H-6 Bomber (26), Deadeye (1), Extra Munitions (2), Cruise Missiles (3), Guidance Chips (0)

Contracted Scout (34)
JumpMaster 5000 (25), Extra Munitions (2), Cad Bane (2), Rigged Cargo Chute (1), Adaptability (0), Cluster Mines (4)

Can swap EM for Autoblaster turrets if you wish, or slip in an Unhinged Astromech if worried about stress (or even Attanni if you really, really want).

Edited by Hawkstrike

I really dont see autoblaster bomblett dominating unless you face nothing but jousters. Run into any turreted ships (like the jm5k, but theyre rare) or aux arcs who know how to fly away from you, and nym becomes very difficult to apply

Lack ofguaranteed defenses also leave him rather ****** against said nonjousters

Not that hes bad per say, but people are blowing him out of proportion because hes still new and unfamiliar

Fun as hell, though, and he can easily be carried by Dengar in a list (add cruise + chips for an extra stupid alpha)

Edited by ficklegreendice

4 hours ago, ficklegreendice said:

I really dont see autoblaster bomblett dominating unless you face nothing but jousters. Run into any turreted ships (like the jm5k, but theyre rare) or aux arcs who know how to fly away from you, and nym becomes very difficult to apply

Lack ofguaranteed defenses also leave him rather ****** against said nonjousters

Not that hes bad per say, but people are blowing him out of proportion because hes still new and unfamiliar

Fun as hell, though, and he can easily be carried by Dengar in a list (add cruise + chips for an extra stupid alpha)

You forgot that he is ps10. It helps a lot him. He's no broken of course, but still very good

I got wrecked by a NymGar build yesterday at a SC.  I was flying Vader/RAC.  Vader got chewed up in two turns while only getting one shot off.  RAC was able to chew Nym up pretty well by staying away and lobbing shots at range 2-3 with his turret.

VI, Bomblet, AC, AB Nym is just another nail in the coffin for arc dodging aces.

Slightly off topic as you can't use the title.... But it has got a crew slot for some IG88 shenanigans. Regen from IG88A is the only one that fits but it is still 2 solid ships with bombs and a ton of options.