Joelist

eJyn-Maz or eJyn-Padme?

I've been running eJyn/Padme and like it a lot.  Not winning as much as you seem to be, but every game is close.  When I do lose, they are out of cards in hand and deck but manage to kill me before the turn ends.  

I'm relatively new to the game but in theory I like Padme over Maz.  Just because I find it really frustrating when the opponent is out of cards in hand and I still have dice left.  

1 hour ago, BasilStagHare said:

Umm, I hate to burst peoples bubbles, but Doesn't Second Chance say romove from play? does Rebel actually work with it?

"Remove from play" = place in discard pile, "Set aside this card" = remove from the game, or as they put it into the "Set-aside zone". Rebel will work with a previously used Second Chance

10 minutes ago, SwagonBallZ said:

"Remove from play" = place in discard pile, "Set aside this card" = remove from the game, or as they put it into the "Set-aside zone". Rebel will work with a previously used Second Chance

^ this is correct.

Once I get my Saga Set I may try a variation on this deck. Instead of eJyn-Maz it would be eLando - ePadme. The deck list is similar though - however I was able to trade my way into a Millennium Falcon so I may pursue a different approach altogether using the Support enhancing cards (like Lead by Example) from EaW.