KrisSherriff

NOVA Squadron Radio is Dead?

Its a copy and paste from the NOVA Sqn Radio Facebook page but I wanted to make sure you guys had easier access to it.

Hi all,

We know it has been a while but we wanted to give you guys an update as to what is going on.

We have recorded our first post NOVA episode and it is in the editing room at the minute with plans to record again tomorrow!

So that's the good news.

The bad news is a little longer;

As expected we will not be able to recover the same RSS feed for the NSR cast as we used for NOVA so that will all change.

Once it is nailed down what platform we are using we will post the new feed here.

Unfortunately as more bad news, Facebook will not allow us to re-brand this page and so we will have to set up a new one 1f641.png
We will keep this page updated for a little while yet but at some point this page will go away 1f622.png

We will try to make sure we grab any of the interesting memories and re-post them on the new one but it is out of our hands, I appealed Facebook's decision twice and got the same results.

I have been hard at work trying to make a new home for the show and it is almost ready.
The site is live now but still needs a lot of work but if you go to
www.nsrcast.com you should land at the new website.
Feel free to pop over and have a look and give me any feedback as to what you would like to see and any new features you would like.

Also a Thank You to all the fans who have been asking us via Facebook, email or in person when we will be back, it has been really nice to feel missed.

Also a thank you to everyone who has donated to our gofundme (https://www.gofundme.com/DiceHate)
It will be a big help as we move forwards with the new direction as I need to pay for the hosting, logos and equipment, etc.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to casting to you again soon!

Kris

Feedback is more than welcome and we hope you will join us on our new adventure!

Kris

Edited by KrisSherriff