Sign in to follow this  
LuceLineGames

Multiplayer against Shadowlands?

We've seen cards that hint at multiplayer, and the Crab fiction got me thinking about the possibility of having cooperative multiplayer against a Shadowlands encounter deck, similar to LOTR LCG.  Do you think L5R will support free for all, 2v2, or Co-op?  If all of these multiplayer types were supported, this might be the one game to rule them all.  I'm not familiar with the O5R shadowland cards/fiction, would cooperative against them make sense?

Edited by LuceLineGames

I hope they offer co-op play for this game as well!  That would be fantastic!  

My wife and I have been playing DC Deckbuilding for years because of all the different ways it can be played.  I'd love to see different team and co-op variants for this game as well.

In the mean time, I wish FFG would...

giphy.gif

Seige would be my preferred way to play my beloved shadowlands if it came down to it. I adored being able to play Yogo Junzo or the Dark Naga. 

I feel less like a player and more like a dungeon master, I play cool music and everything. Its alot of fun. I would kill to do that again. 

1 hour ago, Ide Yoshiya said:

Exactly. Quote the first and last sentences of the post, deleting the expository ones that elaborate on their point, and then react with the confused emote. #DoingItRight

1 hour ago, BitRunr said:

Sometimes, you have to consider the poster's interpretation of a smiley, eh, Yoshiya?

This. Sorry for any confusion, the emote was selected for actual physical appearance...personally I do not interpret that face as confusion, but to each their own. Clearly there was more cut and paste creative license with my earlier "quote" of ItsyBitsy, taking advantage of what (to me) was humorous and (probably) intentional word choice to "boil down" the statement into a humorous, if somewhat dark, recap. But, you know what they say about explaining jokes...guess now I know why more people didn't "like" it. :rolleyes: (<--Used as a mental shrug and "whatever" to dismiss the subject and move on) 

P.S. The confused emote in this forum's limited stock would appear to be :huh: given that its command is "huh" (with colons instead of quotation marks).

Edited by Zesu Shadaban

7 hours ago, Ide Yoshiya said:

Exactly. Quote the first and last sentences of the post, deleting the expository ones that elaborate on their point, and then react with the confused emote. #DoingItRight

Don't try to understand people of the Dragon Clan... Even them don't understand themselves sometimes! Haha! ;)

I really hope we get something like that. Terminal Directive has shown that FFG are willing to try new things with their LCGs, and I really hope they continue to be a bit adventurous with things. Reviving some of AEG's concepts like Siege and War Of Honour seems like a good place to start.

24 minutes ago, Ishi Tonu said:

They could do an Arkaham Horror style game for L5R.  Is be down for that so I could purposely lsabatoge my group and make the Shadowlands win. 

Sounds good to me! What you do with people who willingly let you share your games with them is your own **** business. #NoJudgment