Sign in to follow this  
Mon no Oni

It Ain't Rokugan without the Taint!

13 hours ago, JRosen9 said:

I'm disappointed you missed the more obvious infiltrator the horde has.  Hida Tomonatsu died in the shadowlands killing one of our beloved oni.  However, not a week later we see her alive and well as a card.  Obviously she has come back as some new form of undead to infiltrate the crab. ;)

Of course, it all makes sense.

This also explains how Kisada could have been unaware of her gender when she's wearing boob-plate.

On 7/13/2017 at 1:13 PM, JRosen9 said:

I'm disappointed you missed the more obvious infiltrator the horde has.  Hida Tomonatsu died in the shadowlands killing one of our beloved oni.  However, not a week later we see her alive and well as a card.  Obviously she has come back as some new form of undead to infiltrate the crab. ;)

Not necessarily. She might be dead for real in the way that we're told evergreen characters won't necessarily live forever as the narrative unfolds. A narrative that, of course, has already begun.

On 7/13/2017 at 8:13 PM, JRosen9 said:

There are ways around it. Shadow Samurai are grossly underused anyway. 

So, considering the rearranged family tree for the Unicorn Clan... where does our beloved Iuchi Shahai fall? In the old lore she was the daughter of Daiyu. Is Altansaranai her mom, and Shono her bro? But in that case she would be Shinjo Shahai. Maybe she is Daiyu's daughter from another relation (previous, simultaneous, or later)? These Unicorns certainly are NOT traditionalist! We will watch closely. Needless to say the esteemed Dark Daughter will be born wherever she pleases; we will be waiting for her and her pet skull!

Edited by Mon no Oni

Plot Twist:  meisheido is just gaijun word for maho and Shahai is the oldest sibling of Shono and heir to the Unicorn .... Dark Moto Shinjo here we come

The more I think of it the more I like the thought that meisheido is maho lets look at the facts

1. Other's don't like to see the kami treated that way
  2. It is supposedly name magic.  How do you summon onis? by giving it someones name.
  3. there is eerie red lightning when the unicorn used it.
  4. both start with the letter m
Edited by JRosen9

6 minutes ago, Mirumoto Saito said:

Say no more! I'm convinced! :P

Also, remember that this is the Unicorn Clan we are talking about, and they are heavy on friendship... And you know what they say about friendship.

aGDYO85_700b.jpg

PURGE THE HERETICS

That's......the most awesome thing I've seen today, 

thanks☠️?☠️?

Hopefully there will be room in the story choices to bring back some favourites if not necessarily the spiderclan/horde factions.

Given that I was all about Dark Paragons in Old5R I chose the name Hōsōn as a tribute to Garen Hawthorne. I would love to see tthe tenants of Shurido make a return.