Onidsen

[MAFIA] Game 6: Fate of the Jedi - Completed

712 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SmurfWedge said:

I would take that talented townie title but I think it's undeserved......more like beginners luck townie.

I too have a suspecting of Truth and Caldius.....hmm

##vote Caldius 

Beep. Bwoop. Blip. BEEP.

Interpretation:

Smurfwedge doesn't make conversation - he only makes votes.  In this case, I think I agree with his assessment.

Top suspects

@Truthiness@Caldias

Truthiness: Doesn't vote day one but suspects us all for voting.  In a chat with our dead doc.   I don't mean to pile on here bud, but as you've said, you've had a **** game. The fact that it has been SO bad is really the only defense right now.  That is really the "silver" lining on it or you'd be alone at the top.  

@Caldias: The last second attempt to save a novote looks horrendous. Only save on this is his inexperience.  

Next on the list

@ovinomanc3r@BrobaFett

Ovinomanc3r: In with me and Caldias as the group of clowns that voted Biggs.  This alone is not why I've got him in this tier: In rereading the thread from both days, Ovi's behavior is just plain weird.  He is all over the place this game.  Not weird enough to be on the top tier, but weird...

Brobafett: There was...another...guy who also (like Truth) believed that Gink could of been a doc but actually went against all of his chatter on his votes.  Broba did just that day one. Also strange.

I'm not convinced about any of these guys 100% but that's what I've got so far.

2 hours ago, Truthiness said:

11 hours left and all is quiet. I've been saying Caldias is my top suspect for a while now, so I should put my money where my mouth is. Ninja is my next most suspicious.

##vote Caldias

BEEP.

Interpretation:

Totally get the Caldias suspicion and vote as I've explained...

Now you have to explain your suspicion of me...

1 hour ago, Caldias said:

Okay, that's a fair point.  I don't know, though, because if your reasoning for yourself being town is sound, how is it I am so suspect to you?  I changed my vote on Day One because I was indecisive, unsure of who to accuse.  

My vote remains, for now.  Biggs seems very skilled at this game, and is almost certainly town, so whoever he votes for I'll vote for as well.

4 hours ago, ovinomanc3r said:

@Caldias: he voted Biggs and he was one of the last votes. A reason why I vote Biggs as soon I could was to avoid being pointed as opportunist. Of course I could do it as scum but I would probably wait a bit until figure out what was going to happen. They have no chat so he could be unsure about how to play at this crucial moment. All Gink could do was asking for a tie. He asked to Broba but I can't imagine him asking directly to his scummate. Caldias did it and that was his reason. A reason that was proved wrong. But he is new (does he?).

And those are my thoughts. I am going to start voting for Caldias. I suspect about Truthiness but it seems he cannot help himself more than he did and I think is time to hear more from other voices.

## vote Caldias 

Bolded the only reason that makes me think you are townie (not an awesome reason) and why I voted you instead of Truthiness.

I just wanted to hear if you had something better to say. It is not like I am completely sure about you being scum.

56 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

Then I'm really at a loss for wtf that phantom line could possibly have been a claim for.

That was not the claim.

5 minutes ago, ovinomanc3r said:

Bolded the only reason that makes me think you are townie (not an awesome reason) and why I voted you instead of Truthiness.

I just wanted to hear if you had something better to say. It is not like I am completely sure about you being scum.

I mean, I really don't have any reason for my vote other than that I thought (I suppose wrongly, now that I am getting a sense of the game) that forcing a no vote would give everyone time to parse through things.  I don't really understand the meta with the roles and such that much, so when Biggs said AHA GOTCHA I was like whoa, this looks weird, the sudden swoop then vote.  Additionally, Gink was acting really weird, but I wasn't convinced.  I wanted the no-vote to get a better sense of who could be guilty the next day.  I didn't realize Scum could just straight up murder someone at night, but probably should've guessed based on how some roles protect, but I thought the ability to protect referred to the lynching.  

Anyway, can't really say much more to my defense other than that.  The good thing is if I am axed, Town can afford the mistake since we already got one scum, so it doesn't really hurt us if you kill me.  Still waiting for Biggs to weigh in.  

46 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

@ovinomanc3r@BrobaFett

Ovinomanc3r: In with me and Caldias as the group of clowns that voted Biggs.  This alone is not why I've got him in this tier: In rereading the thread from both days, Ovi's behavior is just plain weird.  He is all over the place this game.  Not weird enough to be on the top tier, but weird...

What was weird?  just to know.

Me writing a list of suspects? I think I put the first voters in my suspects list in almost every game.

The lack of "I think" when I was writing an obvious opinion?

Several jokes?

A subtle claim at h-2 that anyone seemed to get? Seriously I don't understand how it could be even possible. 

Me jumping on a plausible wagon minutes before we could lose the lynch? Almost everyone did it.

Just curious. 

1 minute ago, Caldias said:

I mean, I really don't have any reason for my vote other than that I thought (I suppose wrongly, now that I am getting a sense of the game) that forcing a no vote would give everyone time to parse through things.  I don't really understand the meta with the roles and such that much, so when Biggs said AHA GOTCHA I was like whoa, this looks weird, the sudden swoop then vote.  Additionally, Gink was acting really weird, but I wasn't convinced.  I wanted the no-vote to get a better sense of who could be guilty the next day.  I didn't realize Scum could just straight up murder someone at night, but probably should've guessed based on how some roles protect, but I thought the ability to protect referred to the lynching.  

Anyway, can't really say much more to my defense other than that.  The good thing is if I am axed, Town can afford the mistake since we already got one scum, so it doesn't really hurt us if you kill me.  Still waiting for Biggs to weigh in.  

Okay I like it. That excuse seems sooooo bad that cannot be a lie.

## unvote Caldias

You aren't kidding about me being terribly noob.  I am going to pull back my vote for now to get a better sense of what the more of the experienced players think.

##unvote Ovinomanc3r

Hey guys, I have my infant sons baptism today, so I will be very sporadic today.

I understand that me intially saying that there might be some innocence to Gink can look incrimimating, but I got a mafia vibe from him, and even though the part of me that thinks Gink is a great guy wanted to believe him I couldn't convince myself to pull out of my vote. It comes down to real life respect calling what I felt was the right call in game question. 

22 minutes ago, ovinomanc3r said:

Me writing a list of suspects? I think I put the first voters in my suspects list in almost every game.

The lack of "I think" when I was writing an obvious opinion?

Several jokes?

A subtle claim at h-2 that anyone seemed to get? Seriously I don't understand how it could be even possible. 

Me jumping on a plausible wagon minutes before we could lose the lynch? Almost everyone did it.

Just curious. 

Dude I have looked through your posts, especially in that area, and I've got a couple theories if I want to really stretch the **** out of stuff, but in general, if you try to communicate something, and no one gets it, its probably not on your audience.

1 hour ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

Ovi's behavior is just plain weird.  He is all over the place this game.  Not weird enough to be on the top tier, but weird...

26 minutes ago, ovinomanc3r said:

On 7/6/2017 at 10:21 AM, ovinomanc3r said:

I remind you that, even being mafia, I drive you all to the certainty of being me or visovics. You choose visovics :P

I help town even playing mafia. You will lose that :D

On 7/6/2017 at 10:32 AM, ovinomanc3r said:

Btw if you lynch me I won't become a ninja and kill my scummy mates. If you change the future then the dark side could kill every paranoic padawan and win that game.

Don't...play...with..timelines.

On 7/7/2017 at 3:36 AM, ovinomanc3r said:

## vote badget without magnets 

Seriously, that's hilarious :D

Boop.Whir.

Interpretation:

Just a sampling.  I will say that you do become a bit more coherent Day 2.

Something has been bothering me since the flip from Night 1.  Why go after Ghost?  Top targets for scum are Me and Visovics.

I claimed cop and lead the bandwagon that ultimately nabbed Gink.  Then again, I'm also prime target for any doctors, so unless Scum has a Strongman kill, best to leave me alone.

Visovics might as well be confirmed town at this point.  Bagging him removes someone town can trust.

And then there is Ghost, who voted prior to the Gink claim, didn't pull off doing the Doc claim.  Suspicious, maybe, and certainly almost as confirmed as Visovics.  But what seals it is that I was invited to Truthiness's Neighborhood/Masonry last night, and got to read the discussion from yesterday.  Ghost all but says he is the Doc when Gink claims.

Then Truthiness changes his plan for the night.  Previously he and Ghost had agreed to invite Ovinomanc3r, but instead he invited me.

Then there is the most telling part:  I tell Truthiness that I didn't get any investigations done last night.  His first question is not "Did someone block you?"  But rather "Oh, do you have a role?"  He didn't think to care about scum makeup - whether I'd been blocked or not.  My guess is he already knew.  He wanted to know if they blocked the right person.

So I spin him a bit of a yarn.  I tell him "Oh no, I'm just vanilla town."  He replies exactly how I figured scum would.  "Oh, don't lie to town" and then quickly changing the subject.  If he was scum, he would want me being vanilla to be public knowledge, so that when I was still alive after Night 2, it wasn't a surprise.  If I'm alive night 2 and only he "knew" I was vanilla town, he's obviously scummy.  He then HAS to make sure scum kills me Night 2 or else he is chief suspect, and he's offing someone he "knows" is Vanilla instead of hunting power roles.  If he was town, he would have had one of two reactions:  1)  Chastise me for a stupid Day 1 play that could have backfired.  2)  Say that I should keep quiet and let a Vanilla Town die on Night 2 instead of scum.  But no, his lukewarm answer seals the deal.  

6 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

Dude I have looked through your posts, especially in that area, and I've got a couple theories if I want to really stretch the **** out of stuff, but in general, if you try to communicate something, and no one gets it, its probably not on your audience.

I would agree but actually my d1 is quite easy. All I post was a list of suspects and jokes. Then my list of suspects became a list of votes on me and I was forced to claim. I chose a "subtle" way to do it again. I know Gink thinks it is stupid but whenever there is a mix of new players and old ones it help me (and helps town IMO) to separate things depending on the actions that follows my claim (see me blocked last game).

10 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

Something has been bothering me since the flip from Night 1.  Why go after Ghost?  Top targets for scum are Me and Visovics.

I claimed cop and lead the bandwagon that ultimately nabbed Gink.  Then again, I'm also prime target for any doctors, so unless Scum has a Strongman kill, best to leave me alone.

Visovics might as well be confirmed town at this point.  Bagging him removes someone town can trust.

And then there is Ghost, who voted prior to the Gink claim, didn't pull off doing the Doc claim.  Suspicious, maybe, and certainly almost as confirmed as Visovics.  But what seals it is that I was invited to Truthiness's Neighborhood/Masonry last night, and got to read the discussion from yesterday.  Ghost all but says he is the Doc when Gink claims.

Then Truthiness changes his plan for the night.  Previously he and Ghost had agreed to invite Ovinomanc3r, but instead he invited me.

Then there is the most telling part:  I tell Truthiness that I didn't get any investigations done last night.  His first question is not "Did someone block you?"  But rather "Oh, do you have a role?"  He didn't think to care about scum makeup - whether I'd been blocked or not.  My guess is he already knew.  He wanted to know if they blocked the right person.

So I spin him a bit of a yarn.  I tell him "Oh no, I'm just vanilla town."  He replies exactly how I figured scum would.  "Oh, don't lie to town" and then quickly changing the subject.  If he was scum, he would want me being vanilla to be public knowledge, so that when I was still alive after Night 2, it wasn't a surprise.  If I'm alive night 2 and only he "knew" I was vanilla town, he's obviously scummy.  He then HAS to make sure scum kills me Night 2 or else he is chief suspect, and he's offing someone he "knows" is Vanilla instead of hunting power roles.  If he was town, he would have had one of two reactions:  1)  Chastise me for a stupid Day 1 play that could have backfired.  2)  Say that I should keep quiet and let a Vanilla Town die on Night 2 instead of scum.  But no, his lukewarm answer seals the deal.  

Maybe is my English but I missed myself into your reasoning. 

Does He want your vanilla claim being public or not?

Cause here it seems he wants:

14 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

If he was scum, he would want me being vanilla to be public knowledge, so that when I was still alive after Night 2, it wasn't a surprise.

And here it seems he doesn't:

14 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

If I'm alive night 2 and only he "knew" I was vanilla town, he's obviously scummy.

It puts him in a trap where if I am still alive he looks scummy, but if I die he's not killing a power role, he's offing Vanilla town.

If EVERYONE "knows" I'm vanilla then scum can safely ignore me.

On 5/7/2017 at 7:38 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

## role confirmed

## madaghmire 

There can only be one and 2.0 is always better. Well, not always but it was with Star Wars :D

Joke vote

On 5/7/2017 at 7:40 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

I didn't vote properly. Jedi teaches me well: I don't know how democracy works.

## vote madaghmire 

This way maybe?

Joke vote fixed

On 5/7/2017 at 7:48 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

Shut up "madaghmire"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReM6StK4iA66Z0YOVMJ-J

Joke

On 5/7/2017 at 8:06 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

It is ## role confirmed.

From where were you exactly? <_<:P

Joke

On 5/7/2017 at 10:59 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

I can understand your BEE despite your weird accent. But I don't know what BOOP and BLIP mean.

Joke

On 6/7/2017 at 9:47 AM, ovinomanc3r said:

There is one thing about I am sure: @BiggsIRL is third party.

He said he plays townie when he is townie. He also plays townie when he is mafia. When he plays townie he writes list. He didn't write a list ergo he is not townie or mafia... He is third party.

Joke

On 6/7/2017 at 9:53 AM, ovinomanc3r said:

I am not a jedi. My sympathies lie with them but I am not one of them.

I am able to understand baa, baah, bee, beeh and even every song sung by Shakira. The sound of a loose vise knocking inside of your chassis is beyond my comprehension. Sorry. 

Joke

On 6/7/2017 at 1:59 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

I cannot imagine Ginkapo changing his behaviour due to negative feedback.

Reinforcing whatever provoked the negative feedback? Yes I do.:P

Joke

On 6/7/2017 at 4:40 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

Everyone else dies.

Joke

On 6/7/2017 at 4:43 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

I will say what I always say. At least one mafia is in the vote game so my list of suspects:

@Ginkapo, @Madaghmire, @BiggsIRL, @Visovics and @Truthiness

5/10 is a good thing I think.

My first serious post.

On 6/7/2017 at 5:18 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

100% agree. Let's lynch me and when I flip townie we can narrow my search to...just you! 

Proving my point.

On 6/7/2017 at 5:21 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

I remind you that, even being mafia, I drive you all to the certainty of being me or visovics. You choose visovics :P

I help town even playing mafia. You will lose that :D

Joke

On 6/7/2017 at 5:27 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

You know them: every townie is my fellow.

Joke

On 6/7/2017 at 5:32 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

Btw if you lynch me I won't become a ninja and kill my scummy mates. If you change the future then the dark side could kill every paranoic padawan and win that game.

Don't...play...with..timelines.

Joke

On 6/7/2017 at 5:58 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

If I knew them I wouldn't give you a list of 5 suspects.<_<

Joke

On 6/7/2017 at 10:14 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

I will try to read all later.

All I can say now is that I never said there is no scum between the other 5. I only said that one of them IS between the 5 I mentioned, cause I don't think that every scum keep far from the action. They want to put a finger on every cake. And joke vote is one of them.

I would prefer that you don't lynch me cause is the only I am 100% will fail. But feel free for do what you think is better.

All I ask for is to give me until tomorrow. We have no idea but we have time. 

Me becoming serious cause the weird way the things turned after a logic list of suspects.

On 7/7/2017 at 10:36 AM, ovinomanc3r said:

Okay. 

1. My post about Biggs was completely a joke. The lack of a lost seemed funny to me. That is all.

2. The certainty that worries people: maybe you all would like I said that I think there are some chances of a plausible situation where, maybe, one of those names could be scum, in a possible universe where I could be barely right about my opinions. All I said,  and I pointed to that is what I always says: scum like to be on trending topics and avoid being all I the same one. If all the scum are quite all we need is to turn to the quite people and the chances rise. I could be wrong but I think in every game a scum played the early votes or leading them or follow them.

I am happy about one thing. Almost anyone agreed my post and whoever saw some sense on it,  said that late and not too convinced. What make me think I am right about one scum between them. If there were not any scum they would support my list.

I can understand you see me between the suspects but for being one of those who vote early, not cause I made a list. It is not like I randomly choose some names. Are they those who move conversation? Yes. And I see the benefit of it. If you want to lynch people who don't talk, go ahead,  I never said we must lynch one of those who I mentioned. But if lynching quiet people is a natural way of action, why the he'll would scum keep themselves quiet?

Whatever. 

If any of these is enough to make all you think about whatever is supporting your votes I am fine. All I can say beyond that is:

## vote badget without magnets 

Seriously, that's hilarious :D

Another serious post. Here is my explanation. And here is my claim too.

On 7/7/2017 at 10:37 AM, ovinomanc3r said:

Sorry for the mistakes. Phone writing is hard. Autocorrector makes it harder.

Stupid phone stuff.

On 7/7/2017 at 11:00 AM, ovinomanc3r said:

No. I am happy cause the lack of open agreement tell me there is a scum in the list. I mean, if everyone of my list, and me, were townie, the scum would be happy with that list and wouldn't fight it. 

And yes, I could be wrong but I think I am not.

Explaining a point to our dear doc.

On 7/7/2017 at 11:04 AM, ovinomanc3r said:

Yes it is.

I feel like I could bomb with my phantoms and roll double doubles every time. 

Not sure why.

Already answered.

Answering a question. Not sure how anyone could think my claim is in the post where a said that my claim was in the other post. @Madaghmire, in this particular case, the problem is the audience <_<

On 7/7/2017 at 11:14 AM, ovinomanc3r said:

I got votes and critics from people who are not in the list. Not sure why you say that.

Me arguing. 

On 7/7/2017 at 11:25 AM, ovinomanc3r said:

Not sure. I suppose. I could try when your debate became less hot<_<

Joke

On 7/7/2017 at 11:28 AM, ovinomanc3r said:

I will let you debate in peace. I have to do things:

240_F_13028542_JC8vNNeCTda0Wp7TZJ8YEIjM9

Joke

On 7/7/2017 at 6:38 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

Biggs and Gink made a point:

Claiming is not too useful when Onid let the door opened to odd number of roles and its alignment.

What Biggs built from there seems too much to me.

The game must be balanced in some way. Do we really think the setup is completely random? Imagine all scummy docs against vanilla townies. No sense. Maybe both could share some lights about how setups works.

With the day about to hammer all scum need is to put some votes on someone. And Gink's wagon filled so quickly...

Me serious again. Biggs appear with his great case about Gink. I was not completely sold on it.

On 7/7/2017 at 6:40 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

I ninjad you bwahahaha. I feel the jedi powers finally flowing 

Joke

On 7/7/2017 at 6:47 PM, ovinomanc3r said:

## unvote 

##  vote BiggsIRL

My vote. This was my last post of D1.

41 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

Huh.  I actually thought Truthiness might've been okay (the chatlog seemed convincing) but this is a solid argument, I think.  I am starting to wonder if my logic circuits are even cut out for this game!  I said my vote is whatever Biggs votes, and I wasn't BSing.  

##vote Truthiness

I made a mistake saying I would have much activity, I assumed this because it's holidays and I generally stay home, sorry. Now Ginks screams in the observer saying this is pointless.

Having had a skim through, Biggs' trick into Truth does seem quite convincing, along that it was agreed for Ovi to join in, and he gets in Biggs. The only reason to call Biggs would be the cop claim, so him asking about it just screams scummy scum to me

##unvote BrobaFett

##vote Truthiness