Jump to content
Crabbok

So excited for wave 7....

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ninclouse2000 said:

Dras pointed out that that would potentially lead to multiple falcons and other rogues in a fleet without the cards being rewritten.  The cards would need a errata for that idea though I personally am on board for a chewie or lando falcon.

but who else piloted the other rouge squads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, starbat861 said:

but who else piloted the other rouge squads

Both Jengo Fett and Aura Sing piloted Slave one in Canon. You have the kids that were using the YT2400 in Rebels. I'm sure you can dig a few others out of Legends. 

Personally I just want more Ship titles rather than named squadrons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cynanbloodbane said:

Both Jengo Fett and Aura Sing piloted Slave one in Canon. You have the kids that were using the YT2400 in Rebels. I'm sure you can dig a few others out of Legends. 

Personally I just want more Ship titles rather than named squadrons.

thats it who else used ig-2000 and punishing one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, starbat861 said:

thats it who else used ig-2000 and punishing one

Manaroo, Dengar's Wife.

 

Basically, you can look at X-Wing.  They have a slew of Pilots named for every chassis in use, basically.  Even if they're not canon, they're still "LFL Approved" already, and able to make a Transit across.

 

As for the First, the other IG-2000?  IG-88.

Four Times.

Honestly, he's the only one who doesn't need to be unique.  As you could theoretically have him be in 4 places at once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ninclouse2000 said:

Dras pointed out that that would potentially lead to multiple falcons and other rogues in a fleet without the cards being rewritten.  The cards would need a errata for that idea though I personally am on board for a chewie or lando falcon.

Lando falcon? They already did his ability on hera and the Ghost. I am in half a mind to add her in my endor fleet, replace the ship model with a yt1300, and scribble lando hera on the squadron card.

Edited by Muelmuel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be on board with a card's only expansion, provided it wasn't in place of getting new ships. An expansion that offers new leaders, new ship names, and new squadrons would be a great way to add variability to the game's existing assets, something that long time players would love to make their current fleets that much more variable.

Other than that, still just echoing the broad consensus that adding the MC75 with a Profundity card and Raddus card is a must.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EagleScoutof007 said:

I know people may not want more squadrons, but what if we get another pack like rouges and villains, but from Rogue One? Tie Strikers, U-wings, Krennic's shuttle, Tie Reapers, etc. 

The rogue one new fighters seem more atmospheric rather than space oriented.

There are still plenty of decent EU fighters to be used-

Imperials: TIE Avenger, Scimitar Assault Bomber, Assault Gunboat & Missileboat.

Rebels: K-wing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017. 08. 21. at 3:13 AM, DarkLordVader192 said:

I don't know if anyone has thought about this, but what about the Vic 1's with the missile "wings" that open up on the side, A ship with two ordinance upgrades would be cool

Oh, God please no :D Expanded Launchers AND APT? Call an Exorcist! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2017 at 11:13 AM, DarkLordVader192 said:

I don't know if anyone has thought about this, but what about the Vic 1's with the missile "wings" that open up on the side, A ship with two ordinance upgrades would be cool

Oh LORDY!

*Fans self*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rimsen said:

Oh, God please no :D Expanded Launchers AND APT? Call an Exorcist! :D 

Or, ACM + APT, with Fire-Control Teams so that we can use both, with Vader as the commander for the rerolls. Add a card, and add to extra damage. XI-7 - no redirect, acc the brace (if you get lucky), and remove shields from 3 hull zones at the same time. Eventually, you add 3 cards at a time - 1 from APT and 2 from ACM where it's passed the shields. Spam engineering, have a Repair Crews Gozanti and a Projection Experts+Wolffe+Targetting Scrambler Interdictor nearby, and double-arc ram a speed 3- ship, and it's dead.

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Or, ACM + APT, with Fire-Control Teams so that we can use both, with Vader as the commander for the rerolls. Add a card, and add to extra damage. XI-7 - no redirect, acc the brace (if you get lucky), and remove shields from 3 hull zones at the same time. Eventually, you add 3 cards at a time - 1 from APT and 2 from ACM where it's passed the shields. Spam engineering, have a Repair Crews Gozanti and a Projection Experts+Wolffe+Targetting Scrambler Interdictor nearby, and double-arc ram a speed 3- ship, and it's dead.

:D

WIldly specific

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...