patox

[PREDICTIONS] Guesses for Wave 12?

On 8/6/2017 at 4:14 PM, That Blasted Samophlange said:

A new icon is not a big deal.   As I said, *if* the TIE Silencer has a Astromech slot, based on the existence of BB-9E, then a v-wing expabsion brings two ships that the empire would use Astromechs for, the same amount the Rebels had (until the e-wing).  Heck, as the empire DOES make use of astromech droids, but in a  manner similar to what we saw in the phantom menace.   We could get a modification for large imperial ships that allowed an astromech slot, which, if one of the astromech gave shield regen, could breath new life into the decimator and the Lambda.

Now, until the film, the Silencer may not have this slot, but it is a possibility (just circumspect as based on a Lego leak, which is not reliable in any way).  

Crazy Idea, maybe BB-9E is a unique, Imperial only Tech Upgrade?

More likely he'd be an Imperial Crew card, though.

On 8/6/2017 at 3:14 PM, That Blasted Samophlange said:

A new icon is not a big deal.   As I said, *if* the TIE Silencer has a Astromech slot, based on the existence of BB-9E, then a v-wing expabsion brings two ships that the empire would use Astromechs for, the same amount the Rebels had (until the e-wing).  Heck, as the empire DOES make use of astromech droids, but in a  manner similar to what we saw in the phantom menace.   We could get a modification for large imperial ships that allowed an astromech slot, which, if one of the astromech gave shield regen, could breath new life into the decimator and the Lambda.

Now, until the film, the Silencer may not have this slot, but it is a possibility (just circumspect as based on a Lego leak, which is not reliable in any way).  

The method of how they are used in the PM is as a crew, its what the R2 crew card represents.

35 minutes ago, Princezilla said:

The method of how they are used in the PM is as a crew, its what the R2 crew card represents.

True, but in a mechanical sense, having a crew slot doesn't fully work.   We see Artoo doing very similar work to Luke's x-wing (repairs - locking down that stabilizer).    While a crew of certain droids could work, it doesn't provide astromechs to other ships, such as the v-wing and hypothetically - though not likely - the TIE Silencer, neither of those either do or should have a crew, but maybe the silencer does.  Hard to say until the movie releases or the visual guide/cross section books release.

On 8/8/2017 at 11:26 AM, That Blasted Samophlange said:
On 8/8/2017 at 10:34 AM, gabe69velasquez said:

31886155525_634f838e3a_z.jpg

That is not Bor Gullet... THAT is a Thermian.

When I made that card it was very slim pickins for images of a Bor Gullet. 

But now that the Bor Gullet movies is coming out it should be easier to find images. 

35677868094_52eb3bf6e3_b.jpg

Edited by gabe69velasquez

3 hours ago, gabe69velasquez said:

When I made that card it was very slim pickins for images of a Bor Gullet. 

But now that the Bor Gullet movies is coming out it should be easier to find images. 

35677868094_52eb3bf6e3_b.jpg

This post is full of win.  I'd totally go see a Bor Gullet movie.

Edited by weisguy119

On 8/3/2017 at 3:28 PM, Joe Boss Red Seven said:

Well you are new here so allow me to help you a bit.

These game issues have been talked about a million times, well before you came here. It does not help much to keep on with the same type of "I'm aggravated!!!" postings. FFG knows what is wrong and they are doing their best to try to fix it. The ideas most of us post are just for our own entertainment, and fodder for others to chew on.

I want to have fun here, and not be negative. IT AIN'T HEALTHY.

Games are supposed to be fun.

^_^

Games are supposed to be fun. 

That does not have anyting to do with your posts which are trying to be fun.

And I'm not convinced that FFG always knows what's wrong and how to fix it.

I'm not new here, I just havent posted much. And who are you to decide how much whining is enough? Game issues should be discussed as much as needed, even if it means "million times" for you.

I take that any time compared to a "look at me, I'm trying to be funny" posts. To each his own, I guess.

6 hours ago, Marinealver said:

A ship that will immediately get cries from F-wing and R-wing to be nerfed.:P

Did I miss a wave? What do F-wing and R-wing refer to?

... or is it so POWERFUL a faction that you aren't able to even say the word REBELS?

Edited by gabe69velasquez

15 minutes ago, patox said:

2 Days until the In-flight Report.

Here are my top contenders:

Rebels: N-1 Starfighter or Phantom II

Scum: Ark Angel or Kom'rk-class Fighter/transport

Imperial: Delta-class T-3c

Good picks, on the condition that the Delta doesn't fly like its shuttle brethren. Imps got enough of those.

36 minutes ago, patox said:

2 Days until the In-flight Report.

Here are my top contenders:

Rebels: N-1 Starfighter or Phantom II

Scum: Ark Angel or Kom'rk-class Fighter/transport

Imperial: Delta-class T-3c

I'd buy an N-1, the Ark Angel and a Delta T-3c.  I'd only buy a Kom'rk if I couldn't find a Maul card significantly cheaper than just buying the ship.  I doubt I would  buy the Phantom II under any circumstances.

Edited by weisguy119

5 minutes ago, weisguy119 said:

I'd buy an N-1, the Ark Angel and a Delta T-3c.  I'd only buy a Kom'rk if I couldn't find a Maul card significantly cheaper than just buying the ship.  I doubt I would  buy the Phantom II under any circumstances.

Assuming Maul comes as a pilot and a crew, would you just be in it for the crew version?