LightCraftMiniatureStudios

Blue and Gold Battlefront style U-Wing

10 posts in this topic

So flawless...I did mine like this (below). It (clearly) did not come out this good though :blink:

Miuz81g.jpg

Also, for factual factness: this paint scheme appears in Star Wars: Rogue One as well as Star Wars: Battlefront. In the movie it is one of the U-Wings that breaches the shield and makes it to the surface of Scariff, the paint scheme only gets 3-5 seconds of screen time though...

1 hour ago, ZealuxMyr said:

So flawless...I did mine like this (below). It (clearly) did not come out this good though :blink:

Miuz81g.jpg

Also, for factual factness: this paint scheme appears in Star Wars: Rogue One as well as Star Wars: Battlefront. In the movie it is one of the U-Wings that breaches the shield and makes it to the surface of Scariff, the paint scheme only gets 3-5 seconds of screen time though...

I think yours looks fantastic. What colour blue did you use for that?

KommanderKeldoth likes this

4 hours ago, BlueSquadronPilot said:

I think yours looks fantastic. What colour blue did you use for that?

Thank you ^_^ Citadel's The Fang with a Nuln coat followed by a light Citadel's Stegadon Scale Green dry brushing.

BlueSquadronPilot likes this

On 6/27/2017 at 3:17 PM, ZealuxMyr said:

Miuz81g.jpg

Looks good, but Im more interested in that mining TIE wing in the background!

15 hours ago, wurms said:

Looks good, but Im more interested in that mining TIE wing in the background!

It has been MONTHS (Since January 2017), it is still just a mining TIE wing in the background :huh: