PhantomFO

Wave XI is on the boat!

35 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

Hurray, only 10-12 more weeks! We will get them in September.

Ha! Probably pretty close. What, 4 weeks on the boat and to clear customs. Another week to FFG then out to distributors. In our hands in 5-6 weeks?

56 minutes ago, drail14me said:

Ha! Probably pretty close. What, 4 weeks on the boat and to clear customs. Another week to FFG then out to distributors. In our hands in 5-6 weeks?

IIRC past experience says 6-8 weeks "on the boat", then around 2 weeks of whatever the next status is (I forget what they call it), then release date. So, 10 weeks is actually a pretty safe bet. I'd gamble on early release at GenCon in August with general street date in early September, since they've done that before.

3 hours ago, drail14me said:

Here's a thought.  What if they've only updated the status until after they've already cleared customs and are in country?

11 hours ago, drail14me said:

Hey, I learned my lesson the "first" time. Well, first for me anyway. I got into the game a week before wave 9 dropped, and was crazy excited for wave 10 .... That didn't come on time. So I applied the basic timeline from my wave 10 experience and won't fall for the false date estimate hopes again.

eh.  Maybe I'll get the wookie thing.  This wave isn't that exciting to me.

Looking for imperial troop transport boats from The Force Awakens peh-lease, and some decent scenarios to go with em!

So, just to clear this up for those new to the game, Wave XI is the TIE Aggressor, the H-6, and the Wookie Ship, correct? How long of a wait do you think we have for Hired Guns? Would that be considered Wave XI as well? Wave XII? Some kinda of in-between filler?

3 minutes ago, Kehl_Aecea said:

So, just to clear this up for those new to the game, Wave XI is the TIE Aggressor, the H-6, and the Wookie Ship, correct? How long of a wait do you think we have for Hired Guns? Would that be considered Wave XI as well? Wave XII? Some kinda of in-between filler?

XI us just those three shipsl

Hired Guns is a Heroes pack, they come between waves normally.

I'd expect XI to have early release at GenCon, general release in early September, and Hired Guns in late October or early November.

Aces packs are categorized separately on the product page from the regular Waves, so they and Epic are a different bloc of releases. Wave XI is the TIE/AG, The Auzituck and the H-6 yes. 

You can always check FFG's upcoming page for the latest status - though often that seems to have some delays before being switched over. Guns for Hire is currently listed as "In Development" which means details are being finalized by designers and playtesters and have yet to be sent to the printer (which is overseas) and where the actual production run can take some months. Not sure how long X-Wing usually takes. Presumably since it is announced, it will arrive between when Wave XI and the unannounced Wave XII does - but no guarantees.