Jump to content
Iylankano

Nobody else noticed the new FAQ yet.....

Recommended Posts

Holy midichlorians this is a big deal, and totally out of the blue. Is it too much to hope for an article discussing this?

 

Can someone tell me the time frame for these rules to become binding in organized play events? Store champ season is upon us after all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nostromoid said:

Holy midichlorians this is a big deal, and totally out of the blue. Is it too much to hope for an article discussing this?

 

Can someone tell me the time frame for these rules to become binding in organized play events? Store champ season is upon us after all. 

6 days...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nostromoid said:

Holy midichlorians this is a big deal, and totally out of the blue. Is it too much to hope for an article discussing this?

 

Can someone tell me the time frame for these rules to become binding in organized play events? Store champ season is upon us after all. 

6 days

Edited by Eggzavier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a reminder that I predicted why we needed these nerds. And that squadrons are the main cause of the problem (as posed to only flotillas) and that I predicted most of these changes. No flotilla commander. Bcc doesn't stack. Nerf to rieekan (not the same method). 

 

Hahaha. 

 

Another reminder for all the meta slaves that top6/8 of worlds then repeat all squadron finals top2 for euros wasn't a big enough deal for you apologists to care. 

 

Get nerfed. :)  

ive never seen a community so stuck head in the sand. 

 

Haha glorious praise be to balance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blail Blerg said:

Just a reminder that I predicted why we needed these nerds. And that squadrons are the main cause of the problem (as posed to only flotillas) and that I predicted most of these changes. No flotilla commander. Bcc doesn't stack. Nerf to rieekan (not the same method). 

 

Hahaha. 

 

Another reminder for all the meta slaves that top6/8 of worlds then repeat all squadron finals top2 for euros wasn't a big enough deal for you apologists to care. 

 

Get nerfed. :)  

ive never seen a community so stuck head in the sand. 

 

Haha glorious praise be to balance

I hate to try and and defend myself but I was cautiously optimistic that FFG would figure something out for these problems as well. I finally saw the squadron issue after Euros. 

 

Also, so for FFG store champs this saturday......is this active?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Maturin said:

My predictions from these changes:

 

Reikan use will fall dramatically.

Demo use unchanged.

 

I think Rieekan's usage will remain unchanged for skilled players.  

The Demo change is massive.  Demo can no longer jump in from outside of red range to deliver a full salvo in black range.

Edited by Roquax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CaribbeanNinja said:

Dude why are you here? I mean, I'm really happy about this, but what is with you?

Oh I'm so done with the white knights. :)  

 

looks like no reason for me to stop playing anymore. I'm gonna be watching with glee how the squadron pushers sadly note how much less impact they'll have now. 

 

Ship lovers we survived. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Blail Blerg said:

Just a reminder that I predicted why we needed these nerds. And that squadrons are the main cause of the problem (as posed to only flotillas) and that I predicted most of these changes. No flotilla commander. Bcc doesn't stack. Nerf to rieekan (not the same method). 

 

Hahaha. 

 

Another reminder for all the meta slaves that top6/8 of worlds then repeat all squadron finals top2 for euros wasn't a big enough deal for you apologists to care. 

 

Get nerfed. :)  

ive never seen a community so stuck head in the sand. 

 

Haha glorious praise be to balance

I like how you make it out that it was you against the community. Doesn't quite fit, but oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roquax said:

 

I think Rieekan's usage will remain unchanged for skilled players.  

The Demo change is massive.  Demo can no longer jump in from outside of red range into black.  

I actually think it is pretty huge for squadron play though no?

Edited by CaribbeanNinja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...