Pewpewpew BOOM

What happens in your head when playing...

I have some funny visuals when certain things happen in the game. 

Pattern Analyzer: I see a pilot tracing an intricate Celtic design with a chopstick. 

Tycho: he has a big bong in his cockpit.  It keeps him chill and he avoids red turns as to not spill the water. 

Stressbot: he screams insults like a droid Don Wrickles. 

Nien Numb (pilot): does a big 'ol Dukes of Hazzard yelp when shedding his stress. 

Boba (crew): pulls off a cloak, gives a middle finger as he grabs the Emperor or a piece of tech, hits a trigger that blasts a hole in the hull - whhooshh!

Zuckuss (crew): he's like a really aggro internet FPS gamer at the gunnery panels shouting "Oh no the f... you don't m......f....r!"

Comm Relay: computer voice "Look out!"

Do you do this?

Edited by Pewpewpew BOOM

7 minutes ago, Pewpewpew BOOM said:

Tycho: he has a big bong in his cockpit.  It keeps him chill and he avoids red turns as to not spill the water. 

I make snorting sound with my nose when someone Pushes the Limit. Also I get instant earworm of the song Push it to the Limit.

On 6/20/2017 at 10:18 AM, Pewpewpew BOOM said:

Stressbot: he screams insults like a droid Don Wrickles. 

not quite Don Wrickles for me

PRIVATE BRAYLEN, HOW STRESSED ARE YOU!?

15 STRESS, SIR!

15 STRESS TOKENS!?
I DIDN'T KNOW THEY STACKED **** THAT HIGH!

Edited by ficklegreendice

Anytime a high hull ship gets a bunch of faceup damage cards I imagine the pilot frantically hammering something back into place while driving with their feet and using their other hand to extinguish the console fire that's stressing them out and slamming their head onto the controls to try to fix the sensor array.

"Norra! I need some assistance!"

(Frantically hammering away) "I'M A LITTLE BUSY AT THE MOMENT!"

I say "Fox" after someone performs a barrel roll.

Whenever I activate Vader, I always casually tell my opponent "Vader is on that ship".  Never fails to illicit groans and anger by turn 3-4.

EDIT: All things that *should* be happening in my head, but I blurt them out anyways lol

Edited by Superstrength79

33 minutes ago, Tbetts94 said:

Every time I barrel roll for the first time in the game I say, "spinning is a pretty good trick" and little Ani and R2 are in my head.

I do the same thing. In fact, it sometimes makes me not want to barrel roll because it is such a stupid line.

With Integrated Astromech, I always imagine the pilot presses a button that ejects their astromech right into the path of a shot that would have hit their X-Wing, blowing the poor droid to pieces instead of the ship. R2 scream included as it's emergency ejected from its comfy home on the X-Wing.

Which is kind of sad because I've had Luke Skywalker eject R2-D2 into the line of fire on multiple occasions.